McGregor mugshot T-shirt.

Just what the casual at Buffalo Wild Wings needs... :eek:

Why are people giving McTapper any attention these days? I swear it seems like his kiddie followers will advocate any shitty thing he does. People should just ignore him and let MMA get over this stupid phase.

I want to see a Mighty Mouse mugshot with just his eyes and top of the head showing.

Gotta admit, that's kinda funny.

Which makes me think: Do they have special prisons for midgets? I work in a prison and I've never seen a midget there.

Still better than this piece of shit...

51Ig9ptdbFL.jpg

<{spoogebab}>

It’s as if the sweater were designed in 16 bits... intentional shitty Christmas sweater indeed

Gotta admit, that's kinda funny.

Which makes me think: Do they have special prisons for midgets? I work in a prison and I've never seen a midget there.

Goddamn you are on to something here. I want to guard a midget prison. Maybe there are underground facilities or they are free to roam Hollow Earth.

It could be that the judicial system doesn't view midgets as committing crimes but instead they are getting even with society.

Last edited:
Goddamn you are on to something here. I want to guard a midget prison. Maybe there are underground facilities or they are free to roam Hollow Earth.

It could be that the judicial system doesn't view midgets as committing crimes but instead they are getting even with society.

That is so wrong it is funny.

I ain’t gonna lie, I want one.

NOPE..sorry but this is shit just like his choices that day..fuck him..the shirt should just have a duck on it with mcgregors name under it..then i might buy..what a P.O.S Trying to cash in on his fake gangster act..

NOPE..sorry but this is shit just like his choices that day..fuck him..the shirt should just have a duck on it with mcgregors name under it..then i might buy..what a P.O.S Trying to cash in on his fake gangster act..
Jealous huh ? Don’t cry

Jealous huh ? Don’t cry

Jealous of a guy who fucked up the sport i love, naw not a chance..jealous he has mug shot shirt..naw my records clean and im happy with that..

Jealous of his title defenses..impossible there are none

Whats there to be jealous about?..money? Theres people way richer then him and they just sing songs lmao..

Nice try

Jealous of a guy who fucked up the sport i love, naw not a chance..jealous he has mug shot shirt..naw my records clean and im happy with that..

Jealous of his title defenses..impossible there are none

Whats there to be jealous about?..money? Theres people way richer then him and they just sing songs lmao..

Nice try
He messed it up huh?
The WHOLE sport huh

Is he allowed to use someone's likeness without permission?

Back