McGregor/Malignaggi

Well floyd did a better job earning money than any other boxer by forming his own promotion so he is kind of a special case. Im thinking of the midcard to maincard guys in general.

point is conor didn't put much of a spotlight on something already known - top draw boxers make more money than mma fighters.

and even conor's ability to draw on a boxing card with a guy like paulie who would be dismissed by boxing fans, is somewhat unknown. conor in the ufc draws 1m+. conor against paulie is a possible failure. he'd have to beat paulie, imo, to reestablish himself as a possible boxing draw without having a bigger name attached than paulie.

Put boxing and MMA together and Conor will destroy Tony in first round and then play with Paulie and TKO him in 4 round

Definitely, the tape will prove a Boxer is better at boxing than Conor and we can all move on.
Yes, a fat retired boxer off the couch. I was amazed at how many people thought Conor looked great from the clips. He boxed 2 full days with Paulie and that 30 seconds was the best he did. Fat couch Paulie schooled him for sure.

?

He is still under UFC contract they will take a big precentage cut of whaterver purse Conor would get from that fight too, so it all depends on the deal and numbers of sold PPV's?
Not sure he would, but Conor has a pro fight in boxing, meaning he could use the Ali act to cut the UFC out. The UFC would have to negotiate with him i think to a reasonable cut. Conor could also get millions in sponsorships, a percentage of the gate, merchandise.
maybe i'm talking out of my ass. i dunno.

xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Quiet bitch.
How come that didn't knock him down though?

{<huh}

"Former two-weight world champion Paulie Malignaggi has revealed that his team are in talks with Conor McGregor over a potential fight with the UFC star."

And how you, imbecile, decide from that that McGregor's days in the UFC are over?

This is not your knowledge (or lack thereof), this is your idiotic assumption that you posted like it's a logical conclusion from the article.

Not sure he would, but Conor has a pro fight in boxing, meaning he could use the Ali act to cut the UFC out. The UFC would have to negotiate with him i think to a reasonable cut. Conor could also get millions in sponsorships, a percentage of the gate, merchandise.
maybe i'm talking out of my ass. i dunno.

don't think ivy league UFC lawyers missed that when they wrote the ufc contracts or don't have some clause in the UFC contract that makes it a reality to litigate like hell against a fighter who tried to do that?

Last edited:
don't think ivy league of UFC lawyers missed that when they wrote the ufc contracts or don't have some clause in the UFC contract that makes it a reality to litigate like hell against a fighter who tried to do that?
Almost certainly but if the conditions of the contract themselves are in violation of the Ali act, the contract is not binding. From what i've read (a little), he has a pretty good case. I'm not saying he would do it, but i think he would use it as a negotiation tactic.

Will not happen unless it's in ufc. Expect the Ferg fight. Cmg knows better.

And how you, imbecile, decide from that that McGregor's days in the UFC are over?

This is not your knowledge (or lack thereof), this is your idiotic assumption that you posted like it's a logical conclusion from the article.

Dude, do you get off insulting people on a forum or something? Quit trying to be a tough guy lmao

I make that assumption because $50 million is more than $4 million. Easy.

Back