McGregor/Khabib did almost 2mil buys more than Wilder/Fury

Novice4eva

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If McGregor had any heart at all, he would be an even bigger star.

It's a shame because Wilder/Fury was a way better fight.

Was about to post about how much more MMA sells than Boxing (and i will) as soon as my dubs go away . MMA is bigger than Boxing now and i also would like the chance to say suck it to all the fake mma fans claiming that mma is shit and shit like that suck it.

What's funny is that both Deontay and Tyson made more than Khabib despite selling 2 million PPV buys less.

The absolute state of MMA fighter pay lmaooooooo

<36><36><36>

What's funny is that both Deontay and Wilder made more than Khabib

Both of them?

WarmheartedWarlikeGoitered-size_restricted.gif

I guess that's why all the big fights these days need to be a draw with immediate rematch.

McGregor Khabib did nearly twice as many buys as any other UFC McGregor fight.

McGregor's next fight without Khabib will be half of the numbers of McGregor's fight with Khabib.

Khabib doubled his numbers.

The world tuned into to see this undefeated Russian monster destroy this bigmouth Irish phony.

Last edited:
Khabibs Dad said "2 millie was purse and dont ask how much for PPV. Its on bank account". Bispong said that a champ who wins PPV gets a good share. Plus they have something with reebok. Id imagine over 10-15 million but who knows? Ali was saying its over 15. At that time Khabib was also not that popular. But if 2 mil is only a purse id imagine ppv is some good $$.

Its more important whats now- everybody wanna fight Khabib.

Gsp only wants to return to khabib
Askren
Ortega
Conor wants rematch wjere khabib can dictate his $$$
Nate DiaZ
Cerrone
Dustin Lee Furg
Floyd, which is $$$ but dumb as a rock fight

Thing is,Khabib has something orhers dont. He has a serious set of skills and record which is hard to break.

Only Conor Floyd and Maywesther are draws though.

Wow so UFC is bigger than boxing. Maybe that fight is different though. Social media probably had a huge impact on ppv buys. Mcgregor is a mainstream celebrity now not just a top fighter. My female dentist was even talking about the Khabib fight my last check up

What's funny is that both Deontay and Tyson made more than Khabib despite selling 2 million PPV buys less.

<36><36><36>
he didn't sell shit though, no one cared to watch him fight before fighting conor, and no one will care after it.

boxers are over payed too

<36><36><36>

I doubt they would have gotten paid that if the promoters had known it wasn't going to sell

he didn't sell shit though, no one cared to watch him fight before fighting conor, and no one will care after it.

boxers are over payed too
Khabib's last PPV against number 11 LW still sold more than fury and wilder. And yeah the Russians don't buy ppvs but if the ufc is smart they will use this popularity to get a great tv deal in Russia

Normal people realize both of those guys style is ugly garbage.

That’ll double what tonight’s ppv does I bet lol

What were the numbers for both or is this made up. Tbh neither is a star in America. Wilder has been on everything since the fight but nothing really before .. the rematch will be pretty big .

Back