Mcgregor is the result of not being challenged in sparring

Eh he said he doesn't spar ill take his word over yours Tony is crazy enough it may just work for him
He was just looking to be shocking.

Look, just like I said:

Here he talks about "HARD mma sparring." If he didn't spar at all, why specify? It's like I said earlier, he doesn't spar hard, which he made into "doesn't spar at all", because he's playing this wild, shocking character to the media.

Also, Irish Edmond was making it sound like the most important thing for McGregor's fight camp is that he gets along very well with any training partners.

Last edited:
Connor is the result of defeat being completely out matched… Conor being prepped or taking a 2 year siesta like he did would reveal the same result.

TS has never been challenged in sparring.

Future HW and SHW champion.

He tapped so fast though, that had nothing to do with stamina, he has no heart.

Hey, Firas Zahabi has an actual public offer out that anyone can come to Tristar and he will put them in that neck and jaw crank, gently apply pressure, and see how fast they tap. You should make the trip and show us what a big pussy Conor is.

That crank can snap a neck. It is literally a potential "tap or die" submission.

Yup I did pick Conor because for some reason I have bad luck picking fighters I'm also rooting for.

So for official pickem threads I pick the fighter I dislike more. Also, are you 100% on your predictions? No, of course not.

And know you? Lol I've never heard of you. You're flying so low my radar doesn't pick you up.

Then why are you pretending to know me putting me in the same bracket as PROlogic and NotoriousMillions?

Look at your lame reply one more time:
You fell for a marketing gimmick built on favorable matchups, favoritism, a huge weight cut, and neophyte fans who study Twitter more than fights (that's you, NOlogic, NotoriousMillions, and n.diazismylife).

NM has no love for me I can assure you.
And you still don't know me. ;)

Last edited:
He trains with subpar sparring partners to boost his confidence, which is why he fades when he becomes the bullied
I agree. A few other factors also but definitely sparring Lobov and his same crew for most of his camps hurts him. You cant keep sparring guys youre better than and expect to grow. Challenges stimulate growth.

Then why are you pretending to know me putting me in the same bracket as PROlogic and NotoriousMillions?

Look at your lame reply one more time:

NM has no love for me I can assure you.
And you still don't know me. ;)

Just making sure bro.

A lot of Conortards running around like they're Khabib fans now.

He trains with midget yes men ....

It could lower his fighting level by getting used to scrubs like artem but at the same time it could just be he got beat by the better guy

I would say that he is simply not getting ready mentaly before his fights. Robbie Lawler rarely spars and there is no quit in him.

The truth is, he isnt fighting midgets anymore but in his true weightclass were hes a bum.

Back