Mcgregor is the result of not being challenged in sparring

He's right bro

You fell for a marketing gimmick built on favorable matchups, favoritism, a huge weight cut, and neophyte fans who study Twitter more than fights (that's you, NOlogic, NotoriousMillions, and n.diazismylife).

Your pretending to know me is amusing.

By the way you picked Conor to beat Khabib.

no, Conor is a result of careful matchmaking and coddling gone wrong.

UFC thought Conor would be a grateful employee when they put the machine behind him, but once Conor got so big and the UFC was thrown into a tailspin because Ronda/Brock/Jones getting canned, Conor saw this as an opportunity to take advantage of the desperate UFC to get whatever he wants.

i mean, they were so desperate they allowed CM Punk to fight TWICE ON PPVS.

Didn't Conor say he was breaking everyone orbitals in training. Not sure how that benefits anyone

Your pretending to know me is amusing.

By the way you picked Conor to beat Khabib.

Yup I did pick Conor because for some reason I have bad luck picking fighters I'm also rooting for.

So for official pickem threads I pick the fighter I dislike more. Also, are you 100% on your predictions? No, of course not.

And know you? Lol I've never heard of you. You're flying so low my radar doesn't pick you up.

I'm not sure you can train balls. You either have or you don't

That is to say almost everyone has a breaking point. Guys like Pettis and Conor is sooner than a guy like say conduit. Some don't have one and are willing to die in there. Diaz bros/Tony.

This is actually something that Dominic Cruz brought up as a possible way that McGregor trains, by using guys that he constantly dominates to build up supreme confidence. I think it's true for McNuggets.

He also said he's a ninja turtle.
Dude Tony is nuts he didnt even do physical therapy on his crazy fucked up leg. Has no team. Not sparing is totally believable form coming from that weird mofo

I was thinking more t1000 model but sure Ninja turtle it is they are tough as hell.

Conor fading has nothing to do with his training partners, he's doing the wrong cardio work. Whether that's because of his knees I don't know but whatever he's doing he's doing it wrong.

I have no idea how Conor actually trains but as a striker you'd think he should be spending his non cardio training time as 50% wrestling, 40% BJJ and 10% striking but I suspect it's nothing like that. He did do ok on the bottom R1 but R2 and R4 it was the same old Conor.

I don't think any of his sparring partners past, present, or future could simulate Khabib for Conor.

However, I think he should have taken Mayweather up on his offer to train stand up at his gym. Maybe Sr. could be an add on as Conor's boxing coach. lol

He trains with subpar sparring partners to boost his confidence, which is why he fades when he becomes the bullied
I think this is a valid point. It’s getting hard to ignore this idea of him being solely surrounded by “yes men” -especially with people like Dildo, seemingly it in so that they can can be seen associating with Mcgregor. The number one goal for a trainer is to improve his trainee’s skills... not to get instagram famous off the guy he’s training. Just my 2 cents... Conor would benefit from a competitive camp where he isn’t the best fighter by a mile.

I thought it was amusing when Eddie Alvarez was talking about how he saw McGregor beating the shit out Lobov. It sounded like he felt a bit bad for the poor bastard, lol.

Last edited:
apparently Kavanagh said he cant bring in world class people in to train with Conor because Conor ends up arguing with them and also video taping them in sparring sessions and making the training partners look bad on video.
both those boxers pauli and Chris VanHeerdan both arent on great terms with Conor anymore after helping Conor train.

Conor's training :

drugabuse_shutterstock-217852807-cocaine-on-table-rolled-bill.jpg

EBULPVFULQI6PG4TXFYEHZL2EI.jpg

spandexslut-cxj03-c3fe06.jpg

McGregor does well in striking....against anybody. Yes even Diaz. It's his low stamina that is affecting him the most.
He tapped so fast though, that had nothing to do with stamina, he has no heart.

Back