Mcgregor is the result of not being challenged in sparring

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
He trains with subpar sparring partners to boost his confidence, which is why he fades when he becomes the bullied

Never heard that one so hats off to you

Still 0/10 nice try

McGregor does well in striking....against anybody. Yes even Diaz. It's his low stamina that is affecting him the most.

McGregor does well in striking....against anybody. Yes even Diaz. It's his low stamina that is affecting him the most.
Your low intelligence and mma knowledge being the greatest deficiencies

That's a point.

The other thing is partying with drake (lol), having coke and fucking whores doesn't help when the guy you're fighting train every fucking day last 25 years.

He trains with subpar sparring partners to boost his confidence, which is why he fades when he becomes the bullied

TS is such a Conor shill he thinks nobody can even challenge him in sparring. Your boy lost get over it

If I had your level of intelligence I'd probably reply with "No you!!"

He's right bro

You fell for a marketing gimmick built on favorable matchups, favoritism, a huge weight cut, and neophyte fans who study Twitter more than fights (that's you, NOlogic, NotoriousMillions, and n.diazismylife).

Yeah Tony doesn't spar and Robbie stopped sparring. Maybe there's something to not taking too much damage in camp?

Show us without showing Artem, TS

Tony Ferguson dosent spar at all
Difference between no sparring and then sparring bums and making yourself feel/look good. Not that Conor is a bad fighter, but that has been a result in a few fights. Diaz said it himself, he has no training partners really.

Yeah Tony doesn't spar and Robbie stopped sparring. Maybe there's something to not taking too much damage in camp?
Yeah Robbie stopped sparring, then he went "wow, this is dumb and costing me fights", started sparring again, and his career took a dramatic upwards trajectory.

Back