YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://www.ufc.com/rankings?fb_comment_id=6086517324953#f113bf9fb99963c
8320345_watch-nate-diaz-hands-conor-mcgregor-his_edf8f086_m.gif

<{natewhut}>
<36>

With the layoff, doesn’t even crack top 10 for me right now.

Seems reasonable, as he's cleaned out 145 by not least humiliating a legend and at that time p4p GOAT Jose Aldo, as well beat the current champ (Holloway) convincingly. Then moved to 170, beat a very durable fighter (even had the guts to face him after losing first time around and refusing the rematch to happen at 155), then beat the champ at 155.

That's pretty much top of the P4P right there.

Imo if you have over 6 months of inactivity (while healthy) then your P4P status should drop.

Seems reasonable, as he's cleaned out 145 by not least humiliating a legend and at that time p4p GOAT Jose Aldo, as well beat the current champ (Holloway) convincingly. Then moved to 170, beat a very durable fighter (even had the guts to face him after losing first time around and refusing the rematch to happen at 155), then beat the champ at 155.

He hasn't fought in almost two years

Let's put Cain in there too.

He didn't clear out FW but his wins there were very good.

#3 for sitting out all of this time?

If that's how the rankings work, i should be P4P #1.

He didn't clear out FW but his wins there were very good.
The only fight left was Frankie and most likely wouldve KOd him.

Conor is actually true P4P, because he actually won in multiple weight classes, beat champs in two divisions but Sherdoggers are idiots so.....

This just goes to show how worthless that list is....

UFC rankings. The only ranking system where you move up ranks after you are announced to fight someone.

Im probably the biggest Conor fan there is. Hell, I even sat outside the courthouse with signs for him. then I got to meet him coming out of his bond office. OK, none of thats true.

But, He needs to get active soon or people or gonna just stop caring. Im beginning to dismiss him.

Conor is actually true P4P, because he actually won in multiple weight classes, beat champs in two divisions but Sherdoggers are idiots so.....
Frankie's chin at that time was just as good as Nate's if not better.

I would have loved to hear McGregor's excuse after Frankie ate all his best punches and went on to pound him out viciously.

"His head was 3x smaller than a normal man's so I couldn't land a clean punch with full power."

He had at least 5 high rankers left to fight. And there was a good chance 3 of them could have beaten him or given him hell.

Frankie
Lamas
Stephens
KZ
Cub

He's a great fighter but he did not clean out FW and his inactivity, imo, should knock him off of the p4p top 10

We really don't need these ufc.com rankings threads all the time. The media votes on these, and there is no well defined critera. It's basically based on popularity.

i think stipe dc is the fight to decide #1 right now.

mouse is fighting bums and every1 else doesnt have as many title defenses.

The UFC needs to go back to the basics.

1) Get rid of rankings
2) Get rid of Reebok
3) Get rid of multiple mini shows a year and get back to stacking UFC PPV cards

Dana must be back to talking to Conor on a regular basis again. Conor being top 10 is a ridiculous. I wonder how much of a laugh the UFC fighters get if they go and check out the P4P rankings.

Back