I think Mcgregor is not coming back

I think he comes back. Sure he's not going to make $50 million like the Floyd fight, but I'm pretty sure he could make around $15-20 million at least for Diaz 3 or GSP.

Statistically, you have a higher of getting killed by a guinea pig than by your opponent in the octagon.

Well, doesn't boxing have gloves that are much softer? And...no leg kicks to the head.
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

He's not going to make $50 million, not even close.

Why wouldn't he?

The media's saying £60million with Dana as the source.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3640130/conor-mcgregor-could-retire-after-making-60million-in-floyd-mayweather-super-fight

“It depends on how much the fight sells. If the fight sells as well as I think it can, Floyd makes a little north of $100 [million] and Conor makes $75 [million],” White revealed.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...-floyd-mayweather-would-make-for-fight-041917

hes not making more than 20
likely less
if he makes the fight it's only to boost his ufc career

He wont retire. Hes a fighter thats what he does. Hes not gonna just all of a sudden want to sit at home and be Mr.Dad.

Hell, most of the older guys should quit. They love to fight though.

If he actually beats Floyd, there's definitely no coming back, too many big money fights in boxing will be offered. If he actually does well and still loses, I could see him coming back, but only after negotiating much more $$ from WME. If he gets humiliated, I think he vanishes for a long time.

If he does fights Mayweather let's say, and gets like 40/50 millions, then why would he come back to UFC and risk his life? I think he is not coming back. What do you guys think?
If his popularity increases post Floyd (despite not wining the boxing fight) maybe UFC can sign him for more money than what they paid him earlier, which could be a motivating factor.

Retire and do what? You guys act like the money is all they care about. It's a big part of it but the competition is what they crave. It's why Ali fought till he was 40, why Jordan came back at 38 and why most star athletes need to be told it's over instead of going out on their terms..

I'll agree. I bet we have seen the last of him if he does box mayweather.

SCREW conor big cock tease.......go away. HOPE Floyd pulls out!!

This is a lose/lose for everyone except Conor 1st and Floyd 2nd everyone gets crap.

Not all of life is about money.

McGregor has a big ego, he cares about how people view him. If he doesn't come back to MMA, he'd go down in history as the guy who never defended a belt.

What a legacy to leave behind. He'll be back.

Pretty sure he'd be remembered for starching Aldo and Alvarez and becoming the first 2 division champ, regardless of defending a title.

What a legacy indeed

Back