McGregor is a good guy comparing with other fighters

he's definitely been on Coke before and its been obvious, but that doesn't make you a bad person.

He does seem like an overall good person. Most of the hate he gets is actually directed and his stupid nuthuggers.

Conor celebrates with broke brazilian kid:
mcgregor-aldo.0.0.0.0.png

Conor takes pictures with passers-by:
McGregor.jpg

Conor loves his friends:

gettyimages-501633364.jpg
\

Conor meets C-level athlete fan:

Cp_UyOkW8AAX4KH.jpg

Conor changes bum lives:

hqdefault.jpg

not a role model for sure. but do you realize there are many guys in the UFC who do truly terrible things like hit and run, robbery, rape, drug dealing, assaulting people...

He IS THE GREATEST ROLE MODEL OF ALL.

Rags to riches, loyal to his family, to his gym, and the greatest name in the game. YOU WANT YOUR SON TO BE LIKE HIM.

Yes yes, even the refs have done some of these things you say too, but they are the exception not the norm. So CALM DOWN.

so now i we have to praise him for not beating his gf ?

He's a jerk and people translate that into a bad person. He's just a jerk. Kind of like assholes can still be good people, but people don't like jerks and want to dislike them even more, so they turn them into villains.

Instead of turning into a bank robber like lee murray, he decided to get the money legally by being on welfare! He doesn't beat his girlfriend. He is not a drug dealer. He is not a rapist. He is not on coke. He hasn't assaulted anybody except doing the bottle throwing drama for the fans. I don't know why you guys think he's a jerk. I beg you guys will choose McGregor over the wife beating drug dealing MMA fighters as your neighbor!
Sounds like you live in a shitty area, giving people credit for being a normal human being. Shit none of my current neighbours do any of those things now. What's your point?

Instead of turning into a bank robber like lee murray, he decided to get the money legally by being on welfare! He doesn't beat his girlfriend. He is not a drug dealer. He is not a rapist. He is not on coke. He hasn't assaulted anybody except doing the bottle throwing drama for the fans. I don't know why you guys think he's a jerk. I beg you guys will choose McGregor over the wife beating drug dealing MMA fighters as your neighbor!

he actually punched nate at a press conference. should have been in court for assault, there were cameras and millions of people saw

Not a huge Conor fan... but you're absolutely right. It has always been thus around here. You get waaaay more grace on Sherdog for running people over or assaulting people than you get for trash talking or failing to shake an opponent's hand. It's more than a little bit ridiculous.

Lol op is hilarious. Well done for bringing the lulz.

Good guy that won't honour a contract he signed despite being nothing but preferential treatment.

I disagree. The man is on coke.

Coke doesn't necessarily make you a bad person. I've partaken plenty in my lifetime.

That man does coke though. Probably a lot

What the hell was he on at UFC 194 press conference?

There was a gif of him twitching like he was on something.

I agree TS lets all line up to suck his dick.

I don't like criminals.....or obnoxious blowhards.

I guess I'm just strange that way.

Back