McGregor is a good guy comparing with other fighters

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Instead of turning into a bank robber like lee murray, he decided to get the money legally by being on welfare! He doesn't beat his girlfriend. He is not a drug dealer. He is not a rapist. He is not on coke. He hasn't assaulted anybody except doing the bottle throwing drama for the fans. I don't know why you guys think he's a jerk. I beg you guys will choose McGregor over the wife beating drug dealing MMA fighters as your neighbor!

Ronda Rousey isn't a bank robber, rapist, drug dealer, or addict and doesn't beat her current boyfriend...

WAR3!

Ronda Rousey isn't a bank robber, rapist, drug dealer, or addict and doesn't beat her current boyfriend...

WAR3!
Rampage has done far worse shit than Ronda. You guys are crazy for hating her that much

He doesnt seem like a neighbor who would cut my grass or shovel my snow for me

Prolly wouldnt pick up his dogs shit off my lawn either

. He is not on coke. !
32de7bc94adc0251c3d7d6764696a736.jpg

giphy-downsized.gif

Instead of turning into a bank robber like lee murray, he decided to get the money legally by being on welfare! He doesn't beat his girlfriend. He is not a drug dealer. He is not a rapist. He is not on coke. He hasn't assaulted anybody except doing the bottle throwing drama for the fans. I don't know why you guys think he's a jerk. I beg you guys will choose McGregor over the wife beating drug dealing MMA fighters as your neighbor!

Conor is the super successful neighbor dweebs are jealous of. Of course rather have a murderer as their neighbor.

Of course he is, McGregor is the GOAT, greatest guy in the UFC of all time. Elevating the game to the next level and helping everyone along the way.

Back