McGregor Implies Boxers Get Dismantled in a Real Fight

Grappling > Boxing in a "real fight"
Boxing > nothing in a "real fight"
In a real fight if you try and grapple you will probably get kicked in the head by the guy's friends.

He couldn't cut it as boxer otherwise he'd be in that sport.
if it's so inferior to MMA, why are MMA guys so itching to talk about an inferior combat sport?

If a retired Floyd gets such terrible ratings in the inferior sport, why are Conor and Dana so desperate for the fight?

Why do MMA fans mentally masturbate to imagined street fights and are so insecure?

Why are MMA fighters so insecure they have to talk about beating NFL players in fights?

Why is a guy who hasn't defended a belt in MMA and can't fight because his woman is bearing a child talking about boxing for anyway?

In a real fight if you try and grapple you will probably get kicked in the head by the guy's friends.

In real fight, you got your own friends watching your back to prevent that from happening.

Maybe i'm not a retard who jumps into a fight against number of guys all by myself.

Guess you are privileged enough to have never have been jumped into a fight by a number of guys then...:rolleyes:

Guess you are privileged enough to have never have been jumped into a fight by a number of guys then...:rolleyes:

I'm not privileged, simply not dumb enough to put myself into that type of situation.

I'm not privileged, simply not dumb enough to put myself into that type of situation.

Well you're dumb enough to think every street fight scenario is gonna be on your terms with your buddies watching to make sure you don't get head kicked in case you decide fuck around on the ground. In a crowd of people it's dumb to try and grapple.

Boxing is boxing. Street fighting is street fighting. Water is wet.

Well you're dumb enough to think every street fight scenario is gonna be on your terms with your buddies watching to make sure you don't get head kicked in case you decide fuck around on the ground. In a crowd on people it's dumb to try and grapple.

I didn't assume every street fight will be on my term. I just stated that I personally don't engage in fighting if I'm out numbered.

You are definitely dumb enough to not distinguish these two and also retarded to assume every street fights would take place in a situation where a group of people are all coming to take your head off.

Last edited:
He couldn't cut it as boxer otherwise he'd be in that sport.
if it's so inferior to MMA, why are MMA guys so itching to talk about an inferior combat sport?

If a retired Floyd gets such terrible ratings in the inferior sport, why are Conor and Dana so desperate for the fight?

Why do MMA fans mentally masturbate to imagined street fights and are so insecure?

Why are MMA fighters so insecure they have to talk about beating NFL players in fights?

Why is a guy who hasn't defended a belt in MMA and can't fight because his woman is bearing a child talking about boxing for anyway?
End of thread! This man has common sense!

Back