McGregor Implies Boxers Get Dismantled in a Real Fight

This. I've heard Bas Rutten say to not to go on the ground in a street fight. I've heard him say that you should modify a boxing stance to be a little bit more square, dont use head movement in favor of deflections with the arms, and hard counters.

And with Mayweather? You guys make me laugh talking about Mighty Mouse beating Mayweather in a real fight. In a real fight, Mighty Mouse gets swallowed up by like 5 goons, each 2ft taller than him, and 4 times his size. That is real life....
...that wasn't the hypothetical though....so........

I'd rather face Conor McGregor in a real fight than Mike Tyson

There's no weight classes in a real fight

Young Tyson would kill Conor is a real fight in a couple of seconds, I guess every skinny manlet get dismantled in a real fight

No. Even Tyson would admit he would get beaten by McGregor. BJJ alone would be enough for Tyson. People are too stupid nowadays.

I'm a Conor fan but just last month we saw Sergey Kovalev get up in his grill, jab his finger into his chest and Conor looked like he'd seen a ghost. He isn't stupid, he's seen Don Frye get pieced up by a guy with approximately one boxing match to his name; he knows not to mess with a scary looking Russian that hits as hard as Sergey does.

Conor, for all his success in MMA, will always have to live with the fact he wasn't good enough to cut it in boxing. Just like he wasn't good enough to cut it in football, another sport I've heard him denigrate.

I'm a Conor fan but just last month we saw Sergey Kovalev get up in his grill, jab his finger into his chest and Conor looked like he'd seen a ghost. He isn't stupid, he's seen Don Frye get pieced up by a guy with approximately one boxing match to his name; he knows not to mess with a scary looking Russian that hits as hard as Sergey does.

Conor, for all his success in MMA, will always have to live with the fact he wasn't good enough to cut it in boxing. Just like he wasn't good enough to cut it in football, another sport I've heard him denigrate.

Sergey Kovalev brang a chair for him to sit and took a picture with him as a fan. You're such a liar lol :D

Sergey Kovalev brang a chair for him to sit and took a picture with him as a fan. Youu're such a liar lol :D

That was after he got in his face. Conor wouldn't have known he was being friendly; like everyone else, he'd have just seen some Russian aggressively invading his space, saying god knows what in broken English. And the picture speaks for itself:

C7NhkpjWkAE6yiv.jpg

I'd rather face Conor McGregor in a real fight than Mike Tyson

There's no weight classes in a real fight

Young Tyson would kill Conor is a real fight in a couple of seconds, I guess every skinny manlet get dismantled in a real fight

Tyson would bite off an ear or nose if he were losing in a street fight

He is speaking from the point of view that everyone in a street fight is an MMA fighter.. That is not the always the case.. In a fight against w average people, If one of those people has training in a single discipline they will win most encounters.

Do you think hes wrong wtf? Mighty Mouse is capable of ending Mayweathers life in a matter of seconds
This is some seriously intense shit posting right here.
GZdy2.gif
tumblr_oa387nUxqH1va0xxlo1_500.gif

I've saved threads before but never a post. This one needed it

That was after he got in his face. Conor wouldn't have known he was being friendly; like everyone else, he'd have just seen some Russian aggressively invading his space, saying god knows what in broken English. And the picture speaks for itself:

C7NhkpjWkAE6yiv.jpg

What a liar! Better, we have a video.

Conor's not wrong.. but boxing is a sport, not a real fight... not really a news flash... that being said, if he gets his wish, he will be facing Floyd in a boxing match, not a real fight...

So then why doesn't he stick to MMA then? Oh that's right because he's ducking all the contenders

Went straight to the top LW and whipped him. Went straight to the top FW of all time and wrecked his career..

no shit.

baseball players would get wrecked in cricket, football players would get wrecked in rugby.

statements like these always make mma fans/promoters/fighters look so dumb. they go on and on that MMA should be seen as a sport not a street fight, then turn around and say "yeah well our athletes could beat the shit out of your athletes if there were no rules". boxers aren't fighters, kicking and grappling doesn't even exist in their world.

Its news that Conor would trash Mayweather in a fight?

A HS wrestler would trash Mayweather in a fight. Some teens training in MMA would trash Mayweather in a fight.

Is he talking about real fights or MMA, because real fights have no rules. Aint nobody gunna stop Mayweather's entourage from beating his ass in a real fight.

Back