McGregor has brought comedy back to sherdog

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Both Jones and Conor split fans right down the middle, but unlike Jones Conor isn’t a filthy cheat, so I have a bit more time for him. There’s a lot of banter flying around this place now. I have to say I’m glad he’s back.

Great to know, Davey. Thanks for the input.

Conor McGregor Walks Into A Bar...

Is Number One Bullshit

Yeah weirdo threads( for example Conor wont look Khabib s eye) about Conor always makes me feel like WTF man.An uncontrolled human brain and internet(where its hidden who you are) can really produce some shitty thoughts lol

Last edited:
Jon Jones Walks Into A Bar...

Everyone Swallows Their Stash

Dana White Walks Into A Bar...

Something Something Ménière's Disease

Both Jones and Conor split fans right down the middle, but unlike Jones Conor isn’t a filthy cheat, so I have a bit more time for him. There’s a lot of banter flying around this place now. I have to say I’m glad he’s back.

Not a cheat ONLY because he hasn't been caught yet..........................that is doing PED's

Okay so a guy walks into a bar ‘ouch’

Jones would whoop that little midget's ass in a fight. This is a fight forum kid, who gives a fook about anything else
LOL, white belts thinking they know something...you're in for a rude awakening. Just stick around and keep posting.

I'm not gonna lie I've been cracking tf up with the "i shit on bus" memes some of you fuckers are making lol. Say what you will about conor but the dude brings the show...i mean it's a total shitshow but still

What do you get when you cross Brock Lesnar with Artem Lobov?

My cock.

Nah he brought back the shitcunts outta the woodwork. Cant wait for the fight. At least Conor puts on exciting performances.

I'm not gonna lie I've been cracking tf up with the "i shit on bus" memes some of you fuckers are making lol. Say what you will about conor but the dude brings the show...i mean it's a total shitshow but still

I'm still creased up over "chicken jaw"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back