McGregor hanging out with Lee Murray’s gangster mates

I wrote a long bollocking post about the whole thing not so long ago and who the folk Conor might have got on the bad side of. It's more gangsters associated with the Kinahan's; sub contractors.

They're in the business of dealing drugs and killing anyone with the surname Hutch - regardless of whether they're involved in the feud or not. They killed a chap last week who was a run of the mill criminal just because he was associated with one of the Hutch's and his Father was murdered by them last year also.

If Conor felt or was told his life was in threat, he'd be laying low, imo, and he wouldn't be posing for pictures with lads from London as a 'fuck you' to the Kinahan's 'look who I'm hanging around with' I have no idea what happened in the pub, but I'd say something did happen in all likeliness. It was either blown out of proportion, ie; Conor accidentally struck the Father of someone who has supposedly organized hits - and even if he did - I doubt they'd have him sorted out for that, not because of who is and they idolize him, but because it's a regular thing that happens in pubs and not worth doing anything that would draw attention on them.

Anyway, there's being a lot of hitmen picked up by the Guards here, so it's plausible there's an informant in the gang, they're under more surveillance and they need to keep their heads down. Because the name of the gang has a surname, I think everyone assumes they're a tight knit family gang. There's only two of the sons still involved in crime, supposedly, the Father 'retired' a long time ago and his son is supposed to be hiding away. There's stories that he's going to get topped off by his own mob.

That's what I understand the way things are from 1 or 2 of the credible journalists who have contacts with the Guards and informants. But even when they do their stories originally, a lot of it is updated later on.

You Irish bro yeah? Very good insight to it all

if the Kinahan crew actually gave a fuck Mcgregor would have already been floating, sherdoggers seem to be more obsessed with that incident than the parties involved

Now I know it’s bullshit. Matt Hughes doesn’t even know what the hell a left hook is. Chuck did not put him out cold in both fights.. It’s a nice urban legend in my opinion. Spun by a lot of people that claim to of seen it or saw parts of the fight whatever. Just an urban legend basically.
umm no chuck was there and told his story, as did hughes as did pat as did lee. All their stories are the same, titos story was even the same but he only said he got dropped to one knee and not completely out cold then got up and kneed lees face off till the cops broke it up. No one else has that story, everyone else had lee stomping on his face. Think about it.

You Irish bro yeah? Very good insight to it all

Yeah, Potatoes.

Actually, wasn't there something going on with the Wolfslair gym, where McGann associated with the wrong folk and it got burned down?

And there's Paul Kelly. I'm sure the Liverpool lads know some heavies.

umm no chuck was there and told his story, as did hughes as did pat as did lee. All their stories are the same, titos story was even the same but he only said he got dropped to one knee and not completely out cold then got up and kneed lees face off till the cops broke it up. No one else has that story, everyone else had lee stomping on his face. Think about it.

I think there are a number of people there that don’t like Tito. That’s what I think. I also think they were supposed to fight in the UFC but Murray is a fucking moron. Tito likely would’ve wrestled him down and took an easy decision. It’s all part of this grand myth about Lee Murray as a fighter. He barely even fought. He spent most of his time in prison cells.

I think there are a number of people there that don’t like Tito. That’s what I think. I also think they were supposed to fight in the UFC but Murray is a fucking moron. Tito likely would’ve wrestled him down and took an easy decision. It’s all part of this grand myth about Lee Murray as a fighter. He barely even fought. He spent most of his time in prison cells.
even tito stated he took his coat off and ran at him and got tagged. or did he make that up cause he hates himself?

Murray had visa issues before the fight was announced, wasn't anything he could have change at that point, ufc fucked up by not doing their research before booking the fight. You can assume who would have won all you want tho, truth is they did fight once and lee almost murdered him. tito is a fucking moron

Yeah, Potatoes.

Actually, wasn't there something going on with the Wolfslair gym, where McGann associated with the wrong folk and it got burned down?

And there's Paul Kelly. I'm sure the Liverpool lads know some heavies.

A lot of dodgy shit went on there too
I don't live too far from wolfslair

Not a nice place

even tito stated he took his coat off and ran at him and got tagged. or did he make that up cause he hates himself?

Murray had visa issues before the fight was announced, wasn't anything he could have change at that point, ufc fucked up by not doing their research before booking the fight. You can assume who would have won all you want tho, truth is they did fight once and lee almost murdered him. tito is a fucking moron

Oh so it is the fault of the UFC this guy is a career criminal huh? Tito is a former world champion in the Hall of Fame. This fucking ass clown is getting drilled in the ass on a daily basis in federal prison. If you did managed to knock Tito out in a brawl congratulations. It’s the only victory in life you pretty much ever had. It is sad that one could never be booked Because Tito has had to listen to all of these rambling idiots talk shit about him over nothing more than a rumor for like 15 years.

Oh so it is the fault of the UFC this guy is a career criminal huh? Tito is a former world champion in the Hall of Fame. This fucking ass clown is getting drilled in the ass on a daily basis in federal prison. If you did managed to knock Tito out in a brawl congratulations. It’s the only victory in life you pretty much ever had.
he also drove around in a gold Mercedes and fucked bitches you can only jerk off to online and the world knows his name, but yea, he is a fuck up. But knocking out tito wasn't his only victory, the guy had it made for a long time before he got caught. I bet hes doing the fucking in there tho and not the taking. Hes no joke man, you don't have to like him personally but he is not a bitch. the guy makes men his bitch

he also drove around in a gold Mercedes and fucked bitches you can only jerk off to online and the world knows his name, but yea, he is a fuck up. But knocking out tito wasn't his only victory, the guy had it made for a long time before he got caught. I bet hes doing the fucking in there tho and not the taking. Hes no joke man, you don't have to like him personally but he is not a bitch. the guy makes men his bitch

Laughing out loud and actually attempting to justify a guy serving 25 years in a prison is not a fuck up. He stole everything he ever got that is why he sitting in federal prison for the rest of his life basically fucking moron. Oh yeah he made it all right. By taking a bunch of shit that never belong to him.

Laughing out loud and actually attempting to justify a guy serving 25 years in a prison is not a fuck up. He stole everything he ever got that is why he sitting in federal prison for the rest of his life basically fucking moron. Oh yeah he made it all right. By taking a bunch of shit that never belong to him.
he lived a life you only see in movies for a long ass time, I'm not justifying him not being a fuck up, many times I have said he is, your saying him knocking out tito was his only victory in life, that is in fact false. Even being in jail now for the rest of his life the life he lived before will be a million times better then yours will be. He had many victories in life man, I don't get why your so jealous over someone famous. But at least you can acknowledge he knocked out tito now.
Cheers

he lived a life you only see in movies for a long ass time, I'm not justifying him not being a fuck up, many times I have said he is, your saying him knocking out tito was his only victory in life, that is in fact false. Even being in jail now for the rest of his life the life he lived before will be a million times better then yours will be. He had many victories in life man, I don't get why your so jealous over someone famous. But at least you can acknowledge he knocked out tito now.
Cheers

You speak as if you know anything whatsoever about me. You don’t know me and I don’t know you. What we do know is this guy is a career long criminal and everything he got he stole. You were talking about some fantasy life he was living that was built on stealing other peoples shit. That is nothing to be proud of. Or to admire. This man may have been a legit professional fighter and could still be fighting to this day. He could’ve made his money the correct way. Instead he is rotting in a prison for the rest of his life in all likelihood. I have a good job, make a good living and have a wife. How about you? At least whenever I drop the soap in the shower I am not worried..

Last edited:
Before the ally fight took place, Tito’s manager was panicking! He kept telling Murray, in the cage! In the cage! Tito Ortiz only fights in the cage! Murray then turns to Ortiz and says, my rings outside! For the first time ever a rare pic has surfaced showing what really happened! This is the moment right before Murray who is in the grey sweater, knocks out Ortiz!

018CF2FB-DECB-421B-B8AC-667899083B92.jpeg

Alex with his new crew chechens take them all for lunch...
alexs2.jpg

Fucking with gangsters like that isn't a good idea.
Gangster's in Ireland... lol like in Limerick... all they could do, was giving gun to a 13- 14 years old child... gangsters.... lol

If that were any fighter associating with criminals you would call them a thug. Which is exactly what Conor is. You have poor choice in hero. Pathetic.
Conor's cleaning up the game.

P.S. What's wrong with being emotional?

Back