McGregor hanging out with Lee Murray’s gangster mates

Who the fuck cares? It’s a story that nobody can ever prove it’s not like there is any video tape out there of it. People that don’t like Tito fighters and fans are quick to believe anything negative about him. The real point is they would have fought in the UFC. But again Murray is a fucking moron.
visa issues, he was a criminal in his early days tried to turn it around by getting into mma but his past kept him from coming back to the states. shitty situation for sure

What are you not getting?
Just a joke.

Its important to note that nobody got harmed in the robbery tho. They didn't get the money and then execute the hostages like a bunch of assholes.

everyone there that night besides tito said it was true tho. But regardless Lee is definitely a gangster.

That he dropped him or knocked him out cold? Because nobody has ever put Tito out cold. This is not exactly a man with a bad chin..

The way I have heard that story is that he clipped him once and Tito was out cold. Now let me ask you look through his entire fighting career. Whoever knocked him out cold with one punch? Chuck hit him with a barrage of punches in the first fight and he stopped him but he never went out cold. Chuck is one of the heaviest hsitting fighters of all time. Tito had one hell of a chin. Tito in the past has admitted to getting punched and dropped but not knocked out. So he admits he got hit and dropped.
nah hughes and miletech both said he landed like a 5 punch combo then stomped his face. That's the way she went man, not so hard to believe really and multiple sources seen it go that way

That he dropped him or knocked him out cold? Because nobody has ever put Tito out cold. This is not exactly a man with a bad chin..
that he was out cold and got his face stomped on twice after he was out. It was a pretty common story from back in the day , I donno ive always been a mma fan since the 90s so I remember it so well, but I always thought it was common knowledge

The way I have heard that story is that he clipped him once and Tito was out cold. Now let me ask you look through his entire fighting career. Whoever knocked him out cold with one punch? Chuck hit him with a barrage of punches in the first fight and he stopped him but he never went out cold. Chuck is one of the heaviest hsitting fighters of all time. Tito had one hell of a chin. Tito in the past has admitted to getting punched and dropped but not knocked out. So he admits he got hit and dropped.
No offense from me at all, but this is a bad example, dude. Look at Mark Hunt being knocked out by Manhoef, don't you think it's a similar situation? I mean, Cro Cop was not able to knock Hunt out, but Manhoef did it? yes, he did it.

OK, Tito has not a bad chin, I agree with this. doesn't mean he can't be knocked out.

ask this question that fool Dave Kaplan or whatever his name is. ;-)

Yeah I guess
Just tend to think anything with Conor is calculated

Was that not Manuwa who put up the picture?

As for Conor being calculated - I think he is sometimes, but not as often as folk think. Social Media is the bag of shite it is most of the time, but I find folk who complain about such and such posting whatever, can easily just not follow the person or what not.

Just a joke.

Its important to note that nobody got harmed in the robbery tho. They didn't get the money and then execute the hostages like a bunch of assholes.
Oh I agree
It's shitty and I feel for them but it could of been ALOT worse
Collateral damage

Was that not Manuwa who put up the picture?

As for Conor being calculated - I think he is sometimes, but not as often as folk think. Social Media is the bag of shite it is most of the time, but I find folk who complain about such and such posting whatever, can easily just not follow the person or what not.

It was Manuwa who put it up but they are all linked one way or another

Epstein who's a fucking BAD dude, he was supporting Ward the other week big time
Epstein was like a big brother to Lee Murray and that Paul in the picture,
He's got pictures on his instagram eating with Paul, they are close
And Ward is out there openly on the 'free lee Murray' team
And Ward and Conor are like brothers

That's just the tip of the iceberg with all these guys

It was Manuwa who put it up but they are all linked one way or another

Epstein who's a fucking BAD dude, he was supporting Ward the other week big time
Epstein was like a big brother to Lee Murray and that Paul in the picture,
He's got pictures on his instagram eating with Paul, they are close
And Ward is out there openly on the 'free lee Murray' team
And Ward and Conor are like brothers

That's just the tip of the iceberg with all these guys

Oh, didn't know about that. What's Epstein's first name? Conor and Manuwa have the same manager, I know that. Look at boxing over the years and still today - you have gangsters at those fights and might get to know gangsters from it whether they want to or not.

MMA might attract the same crowd that boxing does over time and pictures like this might not be so rare.

I'm almost 100% sure Ward is a Traveller because of the accent and the surname and he might have family living all over England who know those lads.

Oh, didn't know about that. What's Epstein's first name? Conor and Manuwa have the same manager, I know that. Look at boxing over the years and still today - you have gangsters at those fights and might get to know gangsters from it whether they want to or not.

MMA might attract the same crowd that boxing does over time and pictures like this might not be so rare.

I'm almost 100% sure Ward is a Traveller because of the accent and the surname and he might have family living all over England who know those lads.

Mark Epstein

Fought in cage rage back in the day
Look at this pic to know how close he is with them all haha (Lee on far left)
(Edit pic won't work because it's private)

(Young Epstein, James Thompson and Lee Murray posing in front of Lee's Ferrari )

He's also got tons of pics with Charlie

They are all linked one way or another

Like you say, it's prize fighting there's always gangster links

Mark Epstein

Fought in cage rage back in the day
Look at this pic to know how close he is with them all haha (Lee on far left)
(Edit pic won't work because it's private)

(Young Epstein, James Thompson and Lee Murray posing in front of Lee's Ferrari )

He's also got tons of pics with Charlie

They are all linked one way or another

Like you say, it's prize fighting there's always gangster links

Cheers.

Bah, picture isn't showing, but I'll google it.

A lot of Travellers do business with gangsters, which is no great secret, but a lot of them don't. If Ward said to Conor - 'let's go meet up with me mate, Mark' I'd assume Conor knows who he is if he agrees to go along.

What did you mean by calculated in reference to that picture? 'Oh, look at me, I'm hanging out with gangsters' type sort of thing?

Cheers.

Bah, picture isn't showing, but I'll google it.

A lot of Travellers do business with gangsters, which is no great secret, but a lot of them don't. If Ward said to Conor - 'let's go meet up with me mate, Mark' I'd assume Conor knows who he is if he agrees to go along.

What did you mean by calculated in reference to that picture? 'Oh, look at me, I'm hanging out with gangsters' type sort of thing?

Yeah exactly that considering what's going on at the moment with Conor and these alleged Irish G's
Maybe he's ok with people thinking he's mixing with the fuckers who robbed 53 million
Can't be bad for business

from someone who panic wrestlesin a boxing fight he is trying too hard to be a "gangster"

rich people are made of flesh also,he is filthy rich and can pay his protection but it is always a stupid thing on messing with criminals,he wouldnt be the first rich to get shot down for talking too much

i dont like him as a person but i hope he stop with this shit,his family can be affected because of this childish behaviour

Yeah exactly that considering what's going on at the moment with Conor and these alleged Irish G's
Maybe he's ok with people thinking he's mixing with the fuckers who robbed 53 million
Can't be bad for business

I wrote a long bollocking post about the whole thing not so long ago and who the folk Conor might have got on the bad side of. It's more gangsters associated with the Kinahan's; sub contractors.

They're in the business of dealing drugs and killing anyone with the surname Hutch - regardless of whether they're involved in the feud or not. They killed a chap last week who was a run of the mill criminal just because he was associated with one of the Hutch's and his Father was murdered by them last year also.

If Conor felt or was told his life was in threat, he'd be laying low, imo, and he wouldn't be posing for pictures with lads from London as a 'fuck you' to the Kinahan's 'look who I'm hanging around with' I have no idea what happened in the pub, but I'd say something did happen in all likeliness. It was either blown out of proportion, ie; Conor accidentally struck the Father of someone who has supposedly organized hits - and even if he did - I doubt they'd have him sorted out for that, not because of who is and they idolize him, but because it's a regular thing that happens in pubs and not worth doing anything that would draw attention on them.

Anyway, there's being a lot of hitmen picked up by the Guards here, so it's plausible there's an informant in the gang, they're under more surveillance and they need to keep their heads down. Because the name of the gang has a surname, I think everyone assumes they're a tight knit family gang. There's only two of the sons still involved in crime, supposedly, the Father 'retired' a long time ago and his son is supposed to be hiding away. There's stories that he's going to get topped off by his own mob.

That's what I understand the way things are from 1 or 2 of the credible journalists who have contacts with the Guards and informants. But even when they do their stories originally, a lot of it is updated later on.

Back