McGregor hanging out with Lee Murray’s gangster mates

I can't think of anyone that wouldn't shoot someone in the face over 26 million in coke; if that's the business they're in.

cIyWwOZ.gif
765vtJQ.gif

Connie should fit in well with this crew.

Where do you live? Yes gangsters. The guy to the left was involved with the securities robbery. Where they took women and kids hostage. And stole the largest amount ever stolen. Yes gangsters.

A few dudes with saggy jeans and a pistol don't make you more gangster than that. Oh yea, then there was the ira, which is a whole different ball game ll together.
20 years ago maybe... now they give guns to kids... ahhaah gangsters... that watched too many african documents... IRA did fight for independance if not mistaken, just choosed shitty way to do it...

You are clueless and delusional.

1200px-Unknown_Chinese_Maker_Tin_Wind_Up_Clown_Drummer_Side.jpg

"You are clueless and delusional, you are clueless and delusional, you are clueless and delusional. Boxing is light years away from fighting, boxing is light years away from fighting, boxing is light years away from fighting.

Conor's nuts taste sweet, taste sweet, taste sweet."

1200px-Unknown_Chinese_Maker_Tin_Wind_Up_Clown_Drummer_Side.jpg

"You are clueless and delusional, you are clueless and delusional, you are clueless and delusional. Boxing is light years away from fighting, boxing is light years away from fighting, boxing is light years away from fighting.

Conor's nuts taste sweet, taste sweet, taste sweet."
1200px-Conor_McGregor%2C_UFC_189_World_Tour_London_%282%29.jpg

Yeah exactly that considering what's going on at the moment with Conor and these alleged Irish G's
Maybe he's ok with people thinking he's mixing with the fuckers who robbed 53 million
Can't be bad for business

Of course he's okay with it. Conor loves the thought of people thinking he has links with legitimate criminal organisations/members. He thinks it makes him look cool, dangerous and edgy - the same way a twelve year old kid would. Conor lacks the self awareness to realise how much of a tryhard and dork it actually makes him, but so does his fanbase.

Huge Conor fan, by the way.

Of course he's okay with it. Conor loves the thought of people thinking he has links with legitimate criminal organisations/members. He thinks it makes him look cool, dangerous and edgy - the same way a twelve year old kid would. Conor lacks the self awareness to realise how much of a tryhard and dork it actually makes him, but so does his fanbase.

Huge Conor fan, by the way.

That doesn't make any sense!

He is a superstar cage fighter. That has more of a high value and social status than being some street thug which doesn't take any real effort, creativity, hard work or talent. Being a superstar athlete is better than being a criminal by a large margin. Hell, many English gangsters tried to become pro boxers but they weren't good enough to make it.

I'm not really known to be an obsessed Conor hater but look how hard he has to try to compensate for being a manlet. Everyone in the pic is smiling except Jimi and he's wearing a Joker who cares I'm small I'll kill you jacket. Idk. Just ruminating on Conor's body language and wardrobe. He looks like a psycho while everyone is chill. But he needs to dominate that room. Ironic from me but why can't he just chill out and humble himself a little. Have fun. Very ironic from me but I dont act like that in real life.

LeeMurrayPaulAllen_TheSun.jpg

Here we see McGregor associating with Paul “The Enforcer” Allen who was recently released from prison, after receiving an 18 year sentence for his role in the infamous Securitas robbery, masterminded by Lee Murray.

Also, in the red t-shirt is former crack dealer/inmate Mark “The Beast” Epstein. One of Lee Murray’s old drug dealing crew, he claims to have shot a man in the face over 200 kilos of cocaine.

Looks like Conor will have plenty of firepower when it comes to the inevitable shootout against the Kinahan crew.
At least we know who's funding Conor these days. Sure ain't the UFC.

Duh, guys like him mostly know criminals

The only successful, actually successful people he ever got around came after his success, I can’t imagine he hangs out with many of em on the regular

I'm not really known to be an obsessed Conor hater but look how hard he has to try to compensate for being a manlet. Everyone in the pic is smiling except Jimi and he's wearing a Joker who cares I'm small I'll kill you jacket. Idk. Just ruminating on Conor's body language and wardrobe. He looks like a psycho while everyone is chill. But he needs to dominate that room. Ironic from me but why can't he just chill out and humble himself a little. Have fun. Very ironic from me but I dont act like that in real life.
Dude, you can’t start your post with “I’m not an obsessed Connor hater” if it’s a post from 2017 and it’s about his looks

Just saying mate, not how this works

Dude, you can’t start your post with “I’m not an obsessed Connor hater” if it’s a post from 2017 and it’s about his looks

Just saying mate, not how this works
From 2017...? Oh how bout that. How... timely. You read dates of this shit before posting on mobile? Dang that's serious SD etiquette.

The way I have heard that story is that he clipped him once and Tito was out cold. Now let me ask you look through his entire fighting career. Whoever knocked him out cold with one punch? Chuck hit him with a barrage of punches in the first fight and he stopped him but he never went out cold. Chuck is one of the heaviest hsitting fighters of all time. Tito had one hell of a chin. Tito in the past has admitted to getting punched and dropped but not knocked out. So he admits he got hit and dropped.

From 2017...? Oh how bout that. How... timely. You read dates of this shit before posting on mobile? Dang that's serious SD etiquette.
The front page said 2017, plus I’ve always been intrigued on the Lee Murray securitas robbery, and haven’t heard of this when it happened so I was naturally curious about one of the co-conspirators already being released

LeeMurrayPaulAllen_TheSun.jpg

Here we see McGregor associating with Paul “The Enforcer” Allen who was recently released from prison, after receiving an 18 year sentence for his role in the infamous Securitas robbery, masterminded by Lee Murray.

Also, in the red t-shirt is former crack dealer/inmate Mark “The Beast” Epstein. One of Lee Murray’s old drug dealing crew, he claims to have shot a man in the face over 200 kilos of cocaine.

Looks like Conor will have plenty of firepower when it comes to the inevitable shootout against the Kinahan crew.
Why's Conor dressed like the Joker?

Lee Murrays old crew would eat Conor's crew for a midday snack. Murray would light Conor's ass up too.
Went to like this comment, but then realized it was me that posted it 2 years ago.

I agree.

Bola from Tuf there aswell

For sure Manuwa is a shady character

And how do you go from 18 years in jail to hanging with Conor McGregor at a fashion award

What's this about Manuwa? Haven't heard or seen anything about him being a baller or shady

Back