Mcgregor got pulled from UFC 200 for missing 1 press conference

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
However they are letting Ronda avoid all her media obligations and still fight... Clear favoritism for Ronda. Dana White refuses to admit Mcgregor is the bigger draw. The difference is that Mcgregor tries to get what he's worth from the UFC and they don't like that.

However they are letting Ronda avoid all her media obligations and still fight... Clear favoritism for Ronda. Dana White refuses to admit Mcgregor is the bigger draw. The difference is that Mcgregor tries to get what he's worth from the UFC and they don't like that.

Dude, Conor got a rematch and a title fight after getting submitted by a guy that was on vacation on 10 days notice.

I think Conor intentionally pulled out so he could train more on how to fight against a taller fighter. A smart move in my opinion. His normal style wouldn't work against a taller fighter; he had to completely change his style to fight Nate. I was shocked/impressed how much he altered his style in a short time.

Dude, Conor got a rematch and a title fight after getting submitted by a guy that was on vacation on 10 days notice.
True but they do similar shit for people that are even a slight draw. I'm just saying that Dana white said the press conferences and media obligations are extremely important and you can't miss them. No matter who you are there are no exceptions.

True but they do similar shit for people that are even a slight draw. I'm just saying that Dana white said the press conferences and media obligations are extremely important and you can't miss them. No matter who you are there are no exceptions.

That is true, but Ronda isnt exactly missing them, they accepted she is not doing any of those from the beggining, in the end both are getting special threatment, i guess is on par with the numbers they deliver too.

She has Ari Gold by her side.

Boom.

New leadership. Dana doesn't have any control. He's just the spokesperson for the 'unseen'

The Ferttita's pulled Conor off of UFC 200, not Dana, and not IMG WME or whatever.

Back