McGregor getting sued by luxury car hire firm

lol at a driveway full of rentals that cost more than the house.

If it appreciates in value (house): buy
If it depreciates (car): rent/lease

I take pictures with other people's cars too cause I also have mental problems

I am glad you are aware. So we dont need to tell you.

Again your reading comprehension is lacking, I didn't defend his behavior, I pointed out that it would be stupid for him to buy a car in a country he doesn't live in and that lots of other people do the same kind of thing, renting cars when they're abroad for social media. That's not the same as saying he can do whatever he wants.

If your English isn't up to scratch that you can't understand the meaning of basic sentences go back to ValeTudo.br to shit out your dumbass opinions.
If you get Conor´s nuts out of your face you´ll see that what he did was stupid and yet here you are defending him anyway you can. Good job, son.

EDIT:

The only reason I can think of for making a move this retarded is that May had something to do with this. This is damaging Conors negotiation power.
Or the owner of a sucessfull business doesn't want some punk ass standing on his 200k investments... not everything is a conspiracy against the little guy.

It's just a damn car, just an expensive one.
If he fucks it up , charge him for it.
If he didn't fuck it up..good for him, he got lucky.

Either way, whoever wrote that letter is a cunt.

Or the owner of a sucessfull business doesn't want some punk ass standing on his 200k investments... not everything is a conspiracy against the little guy.

Conor is always going to be on the outside looking in. Fanboys hate this.

How so?

He's trying to make the customer look like an asshole publicly.
This customer is an asshole for standing on the car, but it's not like Conor couldn't buy the fucking car a new hood if he scratched it up.

That company really wants to lose their business.

I mean keeping their mouths shut should be their selling point. Who would rent from them now ?

I know they say there's no such thing as bad exposure but there is... and this is it.

EDIT:

The only reason I can think of for making a move this retarded is that May had something to do with this. This is damaging Conors negotiation power.
No such thing as bad publicity. Wouldn't be surprised if gobshites actually try and hire this exact car just so they can sniff the seat McGregors balls were on.

This.
You can think that Conor is a douche for posing and standing on a car, but acting like a fucking drama queen doesn't make you look any better.
It's a car, not a painting. If he damages it, charge him for it. But threatening legal action and needing to "assess the damages " of a manlet standing on a CAR is retarded.
It looks extremely little of a company to respond like this.

Floyd should just go and buy this rental car company :p

Here's how you "assess the damage"-

Go look at the hood and see if it's dented or scratched.

Takes about a minute. That cunty letter took at least 17.77862 minutes to write. Clearly he has too much time on his hands.

This.
You can think that Conor is a douche for posing and standing on a car, but acting like a fucking drama queen doesn't make you look any better.
It's a car, not a painting. If he damages it, charge him for it. But threatening legal action and needing to "assess the damages " of a manlet standing on a CAR is retarded.
It looks extremely little of a company to respond like this.

Floyd-Mayweather.jpg
That's look when Mayweather remembers he can't read

Didn't realize how one harmless photo could get everyone's panties up in a bunch.
It's not that serious or offensive guys.

This Arabic "Lord" guy is nothing but a drama queen.
His nickname should really be "Princess"

I got a lot of replies from people that don't seem to understand why people rent expensive cars to begin with.

Most of you cant seem to grasp the concept of showmanship and discretion.

I don't like Conors style to be honest, he's a great fighter, great trash talker but that rich persona is not my cup of tea.

However this has nothing to do with liking Conor and everything to do with common sense and professionalism.

At the end of the day, Conor will be remembered as an amazing MMA fighter. NO ONE remembers rental car companies.

"In it he said: “When you own one Conor you can stand on it like Floyd until then you can lose your deposit for standing on mine.”"

Not a fan of Conor, but this other guy threatening to sue is even worse. At least Conor is self made and isn't making money off his daddy's car rental business. Both are fucking posers though.

Conor has to be self made because he had no money, this guy didn't. It's easy to rest on your laurels when your parents have money, I know.

it's not like Conor couldn't buy the fucking car a new hood if he scratched it up.

Alot of people lease cars like this for weddings/funerals/special events and do not have a spare $20,000 or so to throw on a new bonnet. If they don't know who McGregor is they have no idea if he is just some Irish plunk willing to spend a few hundred renting the car and if he can afford to pay damages.

Here's how you "assess the damage"-

Go look at the hood and see if it's dented or scratched.

Takes about a minute. That cunty letter took at least 17.77862 minutes to write. Clearly he has too much time on his hands.

Those kind of cars you won't be looking at it that simply. They'll be running a scanner over the bonnet to make sure It's not a mm out.

Last edited:
Back