McGregor getting sued by luxury car hire firm

MMA IAN

Aussie Pride World Wide
Platinum Member
Reaction score
McGregor hiring the cars he takes photos with smh​

Conor-McGregor.jpg

UFC champion Conor McGregor could face legal action by the luxury car hire whose Rolls-Royce he was standing on following his party antics in Liverpool.

The Irish mixed martial arts fighter was happy to share his moments as he posted a picture on his Instagram account showing him standing on the bonnet of a luxury car in the driveway of a house, believed to be in Huyton, but it could now come back to haunt him.

The Liverpool Echo are reporting that the picture has angered bosses at Platinum Executive Travel - who said they were assessing the car, believed to be a £240,000 Rolls-Royce Wraith, for damage and considering whether to take legal action.

The extraordinary row first came to light when social media personality “Lord” Aleem Iqbal, whose dad Saleem runs the executive rental firm, posted an angry response to McGregor’s post.

In it he said: “When you own one Conor you can stand on it like Floyd until then you can lose your deposit for standing on mine.”

Fookin lol'd

Buy one you peasant

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/mor...s-royce/ar-BBzMY7p?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

This is actually quite common(renting of shit for promotional purposes). "Cribs", is the most well known case. The derp lap it up though.

This is actually quite common(renting of shit for promotional purposes). "Cribs", is the most well known case. The derp lap it up though.

I know but sshhh saying that isn't any fun, you're really living up to your name you grumpy old curmudgeon

Conor is the bum version of Mayweather. Whatever Mayweather owns,Conor can only rent it.

Conor is such a twat

He's like the definition of not how to be
Unless you worship money and enjoy being a massive twat

If you own such a car and know it's value you would never stand on it.

And stepping on someone elses car is a total dick move.

I take pictures with other people's cars too cause I also have mental problems

Rented that car like he ranted the white coat he had at the press conference

"considering whether to take legal action."

Do you know what "considering" means TS?

"In it he said: “When you own one Conor you can stand on it like Floyd until then you can lose your deposit for standing on mine.”"

Not a fan of Conor, but this other guy threatening to sue is even worse. At least Conor is self made and isn't making money off his daddy's car rental business. Both are fucking posers though.

Just buy a new hood for like 5k and shut up

Lol

Acts like he is worth more 15m and can demand more from Floyd

I know but sshhh saying that isn't any fun, you're really living up to your name you grumpy old curmudgeon
My bad. "No way man, Connor is actually that loaded and successful! And self made!".

fuck couldn't even keep a straight face typing that.

That company really wants to lose their business.

I mean keeping their mouths shut should be their selling point. Who would rent from them now ?

I know they say there's no such thing as bad exposure but there is... and this is it.

EDIT:

The only reason I can think of for making a move this retarded is that May had something to do with this. This is damaging Conors negotiation power.

He was over in England, was hardly going to bring a fleet of his own cars over with him.

Mr Rental!

Even the money in the vault pic was rented!

Back