McGregor fan slaps a girl during weigh-ins

lol @ all the virgins here commenting like they ever had a scrap or a girlfriend.

I love that the audio syncs with what's going on.

She looked pretty hot.. I do not agree with him hitting her, that was the wrong thing to do.

She asked for it. What do you expect when you hit someone in the head? A kiss?

She hit him first? didnt see that. But yeah idgaf who you are if you put your hands on me you gettin one back. Equality lol. I wouldnt bomb ona bitch but she can get 5 cross the face real quick. I didnt see this girl hit him tho so ima go ahead and say this dudes a fuckboy.

terrible video editing, they cut out any possible context as to why he did that, to make sure white knight cucks will just immediately see the slap and go "how can u disrespect wahman?!?", for all we know she slapped him or threw a drink at him moments before this.

Fml...

Could have put :
McGregor fan slaps mcgregor fan..
That don't sell eh?

Equallity an all that, slap the damned bitch if you need to damn it.

She must have been drinking something besides Proper 12; that probably triggered this altercation.

Jarl

Lol and then got his ass beat by a real man

Typical Conor fans. All of his nuthuggers on this forum are like that in real life I bet

I bet they are still wearing 49-1 shirts

Too much Proper 12.

So if a Khabib lover slaps a woman does that mean all Khabib fans are shit? What's with the generalizations

She must have been drinking something besides Proper 12; that probably triggered this altercation.

Jarl

No one cares that your name is Jarl, Jarl.

hopefully they ban them from seeing the event .. that would be great !!

right Jarl?

Fake Conor fan. Real Conor fans don't buy Reebok fight kits anymore, they buy August x McGregor. Glad to see the real Conor fan win and defend his woman.

Back