McGregor fan slaps a girl during weigh-ins

Lol and then got his ass beat by a real man

Typical Conor fans. All of his nuthuggers on this forum are like that in real life I bet

Elite level security SMH

What a piece of shit.
This is seems to be the quality of Mcgregor fans
Glad he got handled.

McGregor fan slaps a girl during weigh-ins

200.gif

He caught her with that quick side slap, funny thing is I saw both couples walking to their seats, and the blonde that caught the slap wen't to get drinks, and the dude that slapped her already had a few himself, so it comes to no surprise that two drunkard couples started arguing and fighting. People for some odd reason just HAD to get drunk for the ceremony, I don't get it but hey.

<Fedor23>

It looks like she got smacked and then started fighting with another chick.

What a piece of shit.
This is seems to be the quality of Mcgregor fans
Glad he got handled.

Both couples were intoxicated, the McGregor fan moreso than the blonde, but I don't know what people expect when they heckle at drunk people, this wasn't the first fight of the day either.

Both couples were intoxicated, the McGregor fan moreso than the blonde, but I don't know what people expect when they heckle at drunk people, this wasn't the first fight of the day either.
Fair, laying hands on another person, especially a woman, is ridiculous.
I would have love to counted the number of fan fights that erupted throughout the week lol

As classy as it gets.

Conor is punching manlets, his retarded fans are slapping women.

Both sides of this equation are morons. Grow up, dumb fucks.

Fair, laying hands on another person, especially a woman, is ridiculous.
I would have love to counted the number of fan fights that erupted throughout the week lol

I agree, this is my 3rd UFC event, and at 223, a situation similar to this happened, a girl in the nose bleed was arguing with a drunk guy, her man had to stop her from getting hit, as the guy who was drunk said don't let her get close to me, he had his wits about him which was good, but that wasn't the case here.

The dudes a piece of shit for quickly slapping that girl I agree, with that said, the blonde was dealing with a drunk that ran through a few good cans of whatever beer they were fucking selling, I don't know what she expected when she started yelling something towards him. She looked surprised that she got slapped too.

Conor has millions upon millions of fans. This guy does something most don’t agree with (hitting a girl) and suddenly it means all Conor fans are like this. Lots of smart people here to come up with that. If you guys were cops, it’d be like having a bunch of Chief Wiggum’s running around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back