McGregor claims to want Khabib...

I wonder how many sherdoggers would hang themselves if Conor walked into Russia and pulled another Aldo and dusted Khabib in under a minute.

I don't like Conor much these days but I would probably laugh myself to death if that happened.

That would in-fucking-sane. Conor would ride into the sunset after that.

He doesn’t even wanna take fights at his contracted rate...we’re supposed to believe he’s gonna do it at discount?

He might want to shake off that entitled ring rust before he takes on khabib

lol I will wait and see. There is way too much talk and very little action.

Eventually Conor and Khabib will fight.

And Conor will win.

He also said he's the most active champion in the UFC and will defend both belts at the same time.

<36>

He might want to shake off that entitled ring rust before he takes on khabib

That's what I'm saying talking Khabib when he's almost 2yrs out from real time fighting with his sissy lungz he gets beaten within a inch of his life, young Conor don't ever wanna see that...

Last edited:
In Russia Conor will fight Khabib he is not afraid of him he just wants that long money because after making 100 million 9 million is pennies. If they get a venue in Russia he will fight Khabib
Why would fighting Khabib in Russia make more money?

They'll have to do it at a ridiculous hour so the American PPV market doesn't suffer and disposable income in Russia isn't particularly great, nor is the sport more popular than in America. Plus there's the fact Khabib is from a disliked ethnic minority in the country to contend with as well.

Conor ain’t scared of anyone... Khabib is a one trick pony who just wanna dry hump his opponent... Conor gonna KO him... he just wants money is what the hold up

That's not the point I was making. He trained exclusively in boxing because he was preparing to fight Floyd. Now why might he be exclusively training grappling? Just maybe he's planning to fight the guy shertards think he's scared of.
I agree with your point that is what he is doing. I was just expanding on it. To be fair to think Conor, or any fighter at that elite level, is “scared” to fight another fighter is plain silly. Of course, I’m
sure every fighter has their inner battles when it comes to fighting, but to say a top ten fighter is afraid to fight another top ten fighter is just illogical. That being said, who’s your pick?

Dolly throwing duck is quacking again and less and less people are caring.

Are you stupid? It's easily north of double 6million, when you're a certainty for 1million+ PPV buys you don't get paid in the 7 digits anymore, thats not how it works. Also this Khabib fight is a big deal from a marketing angle, I doubt McGregor takes it for a penny under 20 million (thats factoring in PPV percentages).

After paying everyone and the ppv company taking their half, the UFC is not paying Conor half their profits. Conor will get closer to 10 million then 20 million

I wonder how many sherdoggers would hang themselves if Conor walked into Russia and pulled another Aldo and dusted Khabib in under a minute.

I don't like Conor much these days but I would probably laugh myself to death if that happened.

They're blinded by their ignorance and pseudo-intellect. It wouldn't change a thing. In fact, I expect they would become even more rabid.

conor says he wants khabib - omg he's full of shit what a liar!

conor doesn't talk about khabib - omg what a duck! fraud!

So you will probably cry yourself to death after Khabib destroy McDuck.

Conor ain’t scared of anyone... Khabib is a one trick pony who just wanna dry hump his opponent... Conor gonna KO him... he just wants money is what the hold up
And finally someone who isn't afraid to put his recent photo in his AV.

Back