McGregor claims to want Khabib...

He won't fight for minimum wage lol.

He will get his contracted amount.

He claims alot of shit.

giphy.gif

Conor wants no part of Khabib. He isn't that stupid.

In Russia Conor will fight Khabib he is not afraid of him he just wants that long money because after making 100 million 9 million is pennies. If they get a venue in Russia he will fight Khabib

Huge if true... but minimum wage for McGregor is at least 6 Mio,

“You know what Conor told me? He told me he wants khabib in Russia. Isn’t he awesome”

<{danayeah}>

{<Mcgoat}

<31>

Conor will never agree to fight Khabib in Russia. Never.

So the source for that article was an 'unnamed insider' and the people who get the story are scrapdigest who appear to be a Conor fanboi site.

Who knows, it could be true but its more than likely bullshit.

Be more responsible before posting bogus sources plz

Remember this guy ↓↓↓

<FookIsThatGuy> <FookIsThatGuy> <FookIsThatGuy>

Last edited:
Conor has no fear of fighting in Russia, I expect this to be the reaction after he sparks Khabib.

Won’t believe anything this clown says until he’s back in the octagon against a legit fighter. No more of this bs Floyd talk or another bout with Díaz

and Trump really wants to sit down with Mueller under oath...

Irish jabroni now wants khabib? those legal fees are spending his floyd money.

http://www.scrapdigest.com/conor-mcgregor-offers-to-fight-khabib-for-minimum-wage/33127/

Now, I don't know if this has been posted. But either way, this guy is a can of hot air until he signs the contract. And even then I believe he's on borrowed time. If McGregor doesn't KO him early he loses a lopsided fight.

You literally just described the outcome of every past and future fighter who has faced or will face Khabib. Thank you.

If they don't KO him early, they will lose a lopsided fight.

I see zero quotes from McGregor pertaining to wanting the Khabib fight in that article. Only "sources say". If McGregor really wants that fight then why isn't he actually saying it? Is he suddenly shy?

Last edited:
I wonder how many sherdoggers would hang themselves if Conor walked into Russia and pulled another Aldo and dusted Khabib in under a minute.

I don't like Conor much these days but I would probably laugh myself to death if that happened.

Back