MCGREGOR ABSOLUTELY AMOGS AMIR KHAN

Lmao McGregor thinks he's some massive dude haha.

AMOGS

Alpha Males Organizing Gay Sex

<{katwhu}>

AMOG you say?

Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-1.26.19-PM.png

sergey-kovalev-and-conor-mcgregor.jpg

kovalev-trolls-mcgregor.jpg

I've seen fear but that.. That is pure fear.
As a hugeee McGregor fanboy those pictures do make me question him. But what do we really know right? Could've been some sort of conversation having nothing to do with conor being scared or having fear in him.

As a hugeee McGregor fanboy those pictures do make me question him. But what do we really know right? Could've been some sort of conversation having nothing to do with conor being scared or having fear in him.
It was a friendly convo, Kovalev said he is a huge fan but the perfect timed pic can tell a beautiful false story.

amogs?

anyway

Khan via TKO 7

Khan unlike Floyd wouldn't even carry him
He'd just outbox him from R1, conor wouldn't be able to do much, maybe the odd few shots but Khan can actually box while Conor can't

Conor would gas by the 5th from the pace and body shots
and give up by 7
the ref once again comes to conor's rescue
7 rounds?

At best he lasts 4rds.

Like you said Khan would not carry him and has pop.

amogs?

anyway

Khan via TKO 7

Khan unlike Floyd wouldn't even carry him
He'd just outbox him from R1, conor wouldn't be able to do much, maybe the odd few shots but Khan can actually box while Conor can't

Conor would gas by the 5th from the pace and body shots
and give up by 7
the ref once again comes to conor's rescue
Conor just got tired, no reason for Floyd to put a show

Kovalev is fucking scary yo, and khan puts conor on a milk carton as well. Those guys wouldnt let a 0-1 pro want to step back in the ring ever again. Khan has great fundamentals and a cursed chin lol (was soundly beating golden boys golden goose before getting cracked out cold) in a weightclass above none the less. Kovalev has bodies inside the ring. Killed someone in his comeback fight. GGG spends life behind bars if conor spars him even. I hate the conor is a boxer narrative. I like watching dude cage fight n shit but quit being an IG model and BK spokesman. Fight khabib or fuck off.
Sorry for ranting, but he just cant hang with the top 100 in any weight class he could make in boxing. He just fuxking cant. Especially against the cream of the crop who currently compete. He was tkod by 40 yearold PBF who isnt knowing for his power at all. Floyd is my 3rd favorite ever in boxing but im not dumb enough to call him a power pucher and he was walking him down, and blasting him cleanly and repeatedly.

Back