McGonnarunaway fans

SoSoSmart

Let Freedom Ring
Banned
Reaction score
MMA is more strenuous of a sport than boxing, yet he got fucking handled in boxing. So I want to hear hugger excuses (again). Why do you still worship him? Boxing is so easy right? Its one of many disciplines that MMA takes to be great. Is pure boxing now a non factor? My personal feelings is that if you can take a huge amounts of martial arts and decent in most of them, than you could beat anyone who is only trained in one aspect, whether you fight them in that specific aspect. Conor is not a fighter, he's a dancing monkey, and a performer. Period. Usual suspects go ahead and bring in your gay ass "conor bless", "head clean off", and whatever gay shit they can bring up.

<Jaime01>

Think about Conor much? I swear the haters are worse than his nutguzzlers.

Conor is not a fighter, he's a dancing monkey, and a performer.
<Jaime01>
giphy.webp

conor has the no1 fans in the world and he is the no1 fighter in the world.

Why can’t you stop thinking about Conor? The other 8483838483 threads aren’t enough to satisfy you?

MMA is more strenuous of a sport than boxing, yet he got fucking handled in boxing. So I want to hear hugger excuses (again).
again...
again?
AGAIN?
AGAIN?
AGAIN?
AGAIN?
<16>

You people try WAY to fucking hard with these stupid as names. "Mcgonnarunaway"

You should be ashamed for ever even thinking of that... let alone typing it out, hitting submit, AND having it right there in your title for all the world to see.

Your nickname for him is lamer than McNuggett.

MMA is more strenuous of a sport than boxing, yet he got fucking handled in boxing.

How in the hell did he get handled? He went 10 rounds with 1-2 of the BEST boxers ever.
Pro boxing analysts were predicting he wouldn't last 4 rounds.
Typical haters.

MMA is more strenuous of a sport than boxing, yet he got fucking handled in boxing. So I want to hear hugger excuses (again). Why do you still worship him? Boxing is so easy right? Its one of many disciplines that MMA takes to be great. Is pure boxing now a non factor? My personal feelings is that if you can take a huge amounts of martial arts and decent in most of them, than you could beat anyone who is only trained in one aspect, whether you fight them in that specific aspect. Conor is not a fighter, he's a dancing monkey, and a performer. Period. Usual suspects go ahead and bring in your gay ass "conor bless", "head clean off", and whatever gay shit they can bring up.

<Jaime01>

That's like saying an mma guy, who has good bjj, can suddenly compete against marcelo Garcia...you see how incredibly stupid and retarded that is right? Conor, making his pro debut, never fighting even once as a professional boxer, went 10 rounds with one of the greatest boxers of all time...

Back