McGoat's Punch that Ended Aldo....

hey guys i found a video of TS hosting home shopping network

I completely agree with that. We already covered this. I'm actually the one who has been preaching 'anything can happen' and 'if it worked, it was good'. But rarely is something done perfectly. Even when you win, you generally watch tape. You can always get better and strive for perfection.

'It's good, but it's not perfect. I need it to be perfect'

- Cus d'Amato training Mike Tyson

You have never even participated in the sport for one minute and don't know the difference between a jab and a hook. Well thanks for wasting my time.
If you agree there are many ways to do things, you should agree *your* way is not the suitable definition for "perfect".

dillishaw is good and i dont think your opinion is wrong per say but IMO I think conor and anderson to name a few are better than him

Yeah, and I think Anderson and Conor have the advantage of killer power in their hands. They can drop a fool with one punch. Hell, Anderson could do it with kicks too. TJ doesn't have that.

I was going more for someone who is trying to reinvent the game to some degree, although even what TJ and Bang are doing is kind of just tweaking the Cruz thing and adding more of a kicking dynamic to some extent.

UFC_196_Memes-1430146.jpg
This is so 2015

TS needs to learn what is relevant these days

Yeah, and I think Anderson and Conor have the advantage of killer power in their hands. They can drop a fool with one punch. Hell, Anderson could do it with kicks too. TJ doesn't have that.

I was going more for someone who is trying to reinvent the game to some degree, although even what TJ and Bang are doing is kind of just tweaking the Cruz thing and adding more of a kicking dynamic to some extent.

yeah good point. IMO i think bang as dillishaw too aggression heavy. i think if let cruz lead more in the fight he would have won.

i remember a gif going around of bang throwing left right left right left right moving forward while hes getting countered to bits.

UFC_196_Memes-1430146.jpg
This is so 2015

TS needs to learn what is relevant these days

I guess Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Aldo, Hendo, Big Nog, Shogun, Lawler, Cain etc. etc. are all little girls

Please don't edit my post when you quote it. At least write *EDIT* or *fixed* if you do. I never called Freddy Roach overrated, nor would I.
"FTFY" stands for "Fixed That For You" ya goof

learn to sherdog before responding, or you just end up looking stupid

I called Freddie Roach overrated, because he most certainly is

"FTFY" stands for "Fixed That For You" ya goof

learn to sherdog before responding, or you just end up looking stupid

I called Freddie Roach overrated, because he most certainly is

freddie roach is a hollywood trainer who got overrated because a gem in manny pac landed in his gym.

Back