"McG doesn't defend."

Yeah I’m not reading any of that.

He literally hasn’t defended a belt

Lj4bmzt.gif

Is that conor warming up

View attachment 354915

After losing to Duffy, he goes on to win 6 straight before winning the Cage Warriors FW title.
He then immediately challenges for the LW title and dominates with 1st rnd KO...

Enter Dana White.

Now, should Conor have said "Oh no Ufc, I've got bigger fish to fry!"

o_O

Conor runs through 6 UFC caliber fighters before winning the UFC FW title against the then ranked P4P #1.
He then immediately challenges for the LW title...

but that fight falls through less than 2 weeks before its date, the short notice replacement is top LW Nate Diaz.

Conor gets stunned in the 2nd rnd after winning the 1st.

What to do now? Highest grossing, most televised fight of his career and he just got humiliated. One minute he is King Midas, the next he is Nates bitch and everyone has now seen him be brought down to size. Fighters and fans alike are all thinking the same thing, "well that was interesting while it lasted but now his aura is gone and he's f***"

He says run it back.

Run it back! Against a larger guy who although many of you can't understand it, is one of the most solid fighters to ever grace the octagon. You may or may not know it now, you may have known it before but do you know who for damn sure knew it?... Conor knew it. He knew first hand who the f** Nate Diaz is. Conor knew what he was asking for and he practically begged for it.

Now whether or not you agree with the MD you have to admit, Conor did very well. He went from being little brothered to being on equal level with the larger, dangerous, future HOF, quintessential Diaz brother. Once he felt like he got back what he lost on this detour, he went straight back to the original order of business and
He then immediately challenges for the LW title and dominates with spectacular 2nd rnd KO...

-On a side note, it's funny how people say Conor "picked" Eddie because he would make for a favorable matchup. Conor signed on the dotted line vs Eddie just as and for the same reason that he signed on the dotted line vs RDA, because they were the title holders. Was RDA too "chosen by Conor" because he was a favorable matchup?

Anyways, Conor has now become the Champ Champ, first ever in UFC history. What a pussy! This f'guy just rode a wave of absolute luck to the greatest accomplishment in UFC champion history... It just makes me wonder, if a fake like Conor could do it, why didn't any of the "real" champs do it? SMFH!

Enter Floyd Mayweather.

Now, should Conor have said "oh no MayMac, I've got bigger fish to fry!"

o_O

I'm sure by now you've noticed the recurring themes that I have tried to highlight. The arguments that Conor is ducking or somehow avoiding challenges is just so ridiculous that it makes my head hurt.

I am willing to make a bet with anyone here. I bet, that Conors next fight will follow the order of his previous endeavours... it will be groundbreaking.

View attachment 354947

Ridiculous is you making such dumbass post about something that has been said and repeated ad nauseum.... while you "hero" has not fought for the past TWO YEARS!!!
You fucktards were singing that he was :"the most active champion EVER"... Kind of hard to be the most active when you lost ALL YOUR BELTS due to forfeit.

Conor proved everyone you claim hater right.
And every single day he proves you wrong.... and yet here you are, sucking his balls dry...

That shows I'm a fan. This is an MMA forum, no?

Being a fan takes less energy than being a full time hater.
That only shows that you're a pathetic weirdo with no identity who lives vicariously through his idol.

Hopefully you're not mentally ill and you're just a young kid. In that case, let's hope you grow out of it.

View attachment 354915

After losing to Duffy, he goes on to win 6 straight before winning the Cage Warriors FW title.
He then immediately challenges for the LW title and dominates with 1st rnd KO...

Enter Dana White.

Now, should Conor have said "Oh no Ufc, I've got bigger fish to fry!"

o_O

Conor runs through 6 UFC caliber fighters before winning the UFC FW title against the then ranked P4P #1.
He then immediately challenges for the LW title...

but that fight falls through less than 2 weeks before its date, the short notice replacement is top LW Nate Diaz.

Conor gets stunned in the 2nd rnd after winning the 1st.

What to do now? Highest grossing, most televised fight of his career and he just got humiliated. One minute he is King Midas, the next he is Nates bitch and everyone has now seen him be brought down to size. Fighters and fans alike are all thinking the same thing, "well that was interesting while it lasted but now his aura is gone and he's f***"

He says run it back.

Run it back! Against a larger guy who although many of you can't understand it, is one of the most solid fighters to ever grace the octagon. You may or may not know it now, you may have known it before but do you know who for damn sure knew it?... Conor knew it. He knew first hand who the f** Nate Diaz is. Conor knew what he was asking for and he practically begged for it.

Now whether or not you agree with the MD you have to admit, Conor did very well. He went from being little brothered to being on equal level with the larger, dangerous, future HOF, quintessential Diaz brother. Once he felt like he got back what he lost on this detour, he went straight back to the original order of business and
He then immediately challenges for the LW title and dominates with spectacular 2nd rnd KO...

-On a side note, it's funny how people say Conor "picked" Eddie because he would make for a favorable matchup. Conor signed on the dotted line vs Eddie just as and for the same reason that he signed on the dotted line vs RDA, because they were the title holders. Was RDA too "chosen by Conor" because he was a favorable matchup?

Anyways, Conor has now become the Champ Champ, first ever in UFC history. What a pussy! This f'guy just rode a wave of absolute luck to the greatest accomplishment in UFC champion history... It just makes me wonder, if a fake like Conor could do it, why didn't any of the "real" champs do it? SMFH!

Enter Floyd Mayweather.

Now, should Conor have said "oh no MayMac, I've got bigger fish to fry!"

o_O

I'm sure by now you've noticed the recurring themes that I have tried to highlight. The arguments that Conor is ducking or somehow avoiding challenges is just so ridiculous that it makes my head hurt.

I am willing to make a bet with anyone here. I bet, that Conors next fight will follow the order of his previous endeavours... it will be groundbreaking.

View attachment 354947

0 defenses

That is the only stat you need to concern yourself with. Motive, excuse, reasoning, none of that matters. The man has never defended a single title, or given someone he's beaten a rematch.

I don't think anyone would fault him for opting not to defend his Cage Warriors titles when the UFC came calling, it's the lack of UFC title defenses that people take issue with.

Yeah I’m not reading any of that.

He literally hasn’t defended a belt
Because defending the belt is meaningless if you're taking bigger challenges. You think giving Aldo a rematch after he destroyed his soul in 13 s was easier than challenging for the LW belt against RDA?

Because defending the belt is meaningless if you're taking bigger challenges. You think giving Aldo a rematch after he destroyed his soul in 13 s was easier than challenging for the LW belt against RDA?

I’m not reading that either

At the end of the day, Bisping has more title defenses than McGregor does.

He doesn’t fear losing a fight, but he fears being dethroned, which is why he will never defend a title.

That only shows that you're a pathetic weirdo with no identity who lives vicariously through his idol.

Hopefully you're still young and one day you'll grow out of it.
Lol everyone uses an alias it's the internet you dummy. This is a MMA forum and my name is MMA related. Why don't you say the same to all the hordes of other users who have pictures of MMA fighters as their avy?

Also why don't you use your real name if your so obsessed with having an identity? Go on..

"Fighting champion". This guy was fighting like 3 times per year and was the most active champion when he was coming up. What are you on about? 2017 is the only year in his career where he has fought less than two times and that's only because he decided to compete in a different sport.

You people don't realize that taking a year off competing in another sport, in a historical bout with one of the greatest boxers and making 100m+ from it will eventually mean taking a break off MMA for a while. He fought August of last year. He wanted to fight at the end of the year but the negotiations didn't go through and because Tony was injured. The current reason for his hiatus is due to the fact that negotiations haven't finished yet. These things take time.

You know who doesn't fight, though? Knabib. The guy who all of MMA is fawning over.

No matter what you say..its highly suspect for a fighter to have won four separate titles in there career and have zero defenses..its basically unheard of...so although hes done some crazy "ground breaking" things..he still a champ with no defenses..and everyone knows your not really a champ unless u defend..

let it go bro .. he isn't fighting anyone that wont fold for money ... he is taking the Mayweather route !! big paydays for everyone .. all you gotta do is "..."
Im glad others see it for what it really is. Good work brother.

Lol everyone uses an alias it's the internet you dummy. This is a MMA forum and my name is MMA related. Why don't you say the same to all the hordes of other users who have pictures of MMA fighters as their avy?

Also why don't you use your real name if your so obsessed with having an identity? Go on..
Because sane human beings don't have the name, the picture and the opinions that matches their unhealthy obsession for their idol like you do.

Posts image saying he doesn't care Conor doesn't defend.

Then proceeds to write a wall of text that nobody read to let everyone know how much he doesn't care (disclaimer: I have to assume that's what the wall of text says because guess what
vader_didnt_read.gif
)

No matter what you say..its highly suspect for a fighter to have won four separate titles in there career and have zero defenses..its basically unheard of...so although hes done some crazy "ground breaking" things..he still a champ with no defenses..and everyone knows your not really a champ unless u defend..
Nobody cares about defenses except Sherdog nerds who use it as an excuse to shit on him. DJ has defended his belt 11 times and he's still shitted on daily by the same people. Pleasing haters is pointless because they'll always move the goalposts.

Because you're a clown with argument.

Also you already read it you goddamn retard.

I promise you I didn’t read it. Lol.

You shouldn’t call people names over the internet. No need to be so ANGEREY.

Because sane human beings don't have the name, the picture and the opinions that matches their unhealthy obsession for their idol like you do.
By this logic a lot of Sherdog is insane.

Anyway why didn't you answer my question? Why are you not using your real name and picture if your concerned about identiy?

Back