McFans are delusional that he can KO any LWs without good TDD and clinch game

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The chance of KOing someone is pretty low if you got taken down or beaten up in the clinch. Diaz is one of the worst wrestler at LW, see what he did to Conor. It's 2016, don't say a one dimensional fighter has good chances of catching complete fighters. Only annoying casual fans would say it

I see Conor winning a couple fights but losing way more than that...

The level of "Conor" on sherdog is at an all time high

I agree with you, but know that you are also lumping Forest Griffin into the casual/delusional fanbase. I think he might surprise you. Nate has a notoriously (pun intended) stout chin.

Conor is a great fighter and would beat many of the ufc ww fighters.
He would not beat many of the top 10 though.
He is best suited for lw.

XRO2_l.gif

adP2h1S.gif

Andy Anderson, Youngronniecoleman, buttonmasher and Ninja Nate are four of the most saltiest Conor haters on SD.

Last edited:
Andy Anderson, Youngronniecoleman and Ninja Nate are three of the most saltiest Conor haters on SD.
Click on their account and click ignore, it works wonders.

All fanboyism aside, even if he loses stylistically bad matchups he will still gonna be a top LW.

It won't be easy vs any of the top 5 LWs, but I would favor Conor to get the win right now.

Andy Anderson, Youngronniecoleman and Ninja Nate are three of the most saltiest Conor haters on SD.

Be real..I even said he could beat a couple..you know that most of the division will out grapple, wrestle him, wear him down and then choke him out...the blueprint is there...Nobody is in awe of him except you fanboys and girls.

His tdd and clinch looked very solid against a guy who weighed 185 pounds that night. I think he can beat just about anyone not named khabib.

Be real..I even said he could beat a couple..you know that most of the division will out grapple, wrestle him, wear him down and then choke him out...the blueprint is there...Nobody is in awe of him except you fanboys and girls.

Why don't you wait until it actually happens? Instead of throwing your opinions around as if they are facts and calling everyone who disagrees with you fanboys and Nuthuggers.

Fyi, I'm not a even a huge Conor fan. I've only got a Conor av because I lost an av bet on the fight.

I think he could KO a lot of top LW's. It's the actual WW's that people are saying he'd KO is what I think is ridiculous.

Why don't you wait until it actually happens? Instead of throwing your opinions around as if they are facts and calling everyone who disagrees with you fanboys and Nuthuggers.

Fyi, I'm not a even a huge Conor fan. I've only got a Conor av because I lost an av bet on the fight.

That's basically one of the main things we do on here is speculate on future fights...If you can't see that Conor is going to have a tough time at LW, well then you're probably some fanboy that thinks he's a god or some shit.

They can take him down, but he'll get back up and KO them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back