McCain: One of Obama's crooked cronies

Proof of McCain backstabing conservatives and showing his true blue coward colors.

Cliffs: He called for and using the IRS to attack conservative groups which is what the democrats did under Obama.
I know that traitor sung like Fonda at the soundstage in Hanoi.

Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Revealing McCain’s Subcommittee Staff Director Urged IRS to Engage in “Financially Ruinous” Targeting

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...s-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/

is that when she thought africa was a country, or was that later?
Bare you on Saturday night live or the convention?
Either way she had way more going for her than mccain did

Proof of McCain backstabing conservatives and showing his true blue coward colors.

Cliffs: He called for and using the IRS to attack conservative groups which is what the democrats did under Obama.
I know that traitor sung like Fonda at the soundstage in Hanoi.

Judicial Watch Obtains IRS Documents Revealing McCain’s Subcommittee Staff Director Urged IRS to Engage in “Financially Ruinous” Targeting

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...s-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/

I'd say that; at this point, you're overlooking the biggest part of that story:

Kerner was appointed by President Trump as Special Counsel for the United States Office of Special Counsel.

Bare you on Saturday night live or the convention?
what?

Either way she had way more going for her than mccain did

she relied strictly on identity politics. i guess that says a lot about you. she was a goof. an embarrassment. there are many right wing candidates that arent. why do you guys keep holding up the clueless goons?

Bunch of couch potato redneck dipshits bashing a bonafide and lifetime conservative who also happens to be a war hero.

What did McCain actually do for America? I still don’t know

lmao.

im not even really a fan of mccain. point to how the president or another congressman did more for america. can you imagine if obama had said the shit about mccain that trump has? you goons would be in the white house lawn with sean hannity and torches.

goofball.

"God enabled me to be the internet troll that I am today" - ripskater

we just had primary here were a well funded republican ran the nastiest race possible against a former navy seal. micheal berry did some digging and found the guy was being backed by liberal democrats, a trojan horse candidate and evidently they do this all the time.

mueller, comey...mccain, graham...fuck probably half of these guys are actually democrats
That’s “no true Scotsman” taken into tinfoil territory.

Don’t you think it is more likely that McCain, as a very establishment Republican figure, had an interest in trying to suppress the Tea Party type populism independent of any “secret double agency”?

You’ve really got to check your sanity wehen you start suggesting that Lindsey Graham is a Democrat. He received a rating of 11% from the ACLU and a score of zero from
Planned Parenthood.

I'm not rip, but I actually know him in real life.
You know, I must admit, you are a quality troll.

A bunch of people tried to convince me that you were a troll, but I believed ripskater was real.

You fooled me, Chief.

Don't forget McCain and US support for neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine

Max Blumenthal has written about this quite a lot how Zionist groups in the US cover it up because supporting Nazi extremists is fine, so long as they can be used to Russians. They do the exact same thing with Islamic extremists.

Name another bonafide and lifetime conservative that's loved and appreciated by elected Democrats & MSM media outlets.
He's universally respected for obvious reasons. Namely his lack of bone spurs.

I don't know of many Democrats who love John McCain. His policies are conservative.

The MSM stuff needs to stop. Trump is a straight up pathological liar and all you people who support him ever talk about is how the media doesn't report the truth. It's super weird as a psychological phenomenon.

Back