McArtem beats Cub Swanson because -- McGregor

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First off, not a big fan of McArtem, however, it will be interesting to see how a non-gifted fighter improves after two years of having the Mac support system to back him up. True, he's only 50-50 in his last 4 appearances, but I think he's had enough support to come into his own and grind out a top-5 win.

That being said, the win won't be pretty and it's all downhill from here.

McArtem via MacMoney
McArtem.jpg

Last edited:
I like your post but will take the other side of your bet

That shoop made me laugh - you get a like.

FriendlyGrandioseBadger.gif

LMAO @ that mcartem pic {<jordan}
He could win only if the fight is fixed or bcs Swanson will do something stupid bcs underestimate him. We will see.

Support? Hell Conor and Cavanaugh aren't even showing up to corner him. The flowy McHype doesn't transfer to Artem, Cub in 2 rds.

Support? Hell Conor and Cavanaugh aren't even showing up to corner him. The flowy McHype doesn't transfer to Artem, Cub in 2 rds.

Exactly.

Biggest fight of Artem's career and his coach, John Kavanagh, is off promoting his book in Australia. Fuckin douchebag.

I almost feel bad for Artem. Almost.

Mcgregor probably knows Cub's game pretty well considering he was a potential opponent a few years back, if he was on his corner or actually giving a shit about this fight I'd give Artem a little more than a puncher's chance.

I can see how Conor's presence would just be a distraction, but Cavanaugh not showing up is a serious red flag. I stand by my prediction but with trepidation.

I can see how Conor's presence would just be a distraction, but Cavanaugh not showing up is a serious red flag. I stand by my prediction but with trepidation.
The real question is: is doctor Ido Portal the First Esquire showing up? If his holiness is showing up, the fight is in the bag. If Ido (may his name be blessed) is still in the park trying to touch Conor's butt, we have a problem.

I think we have a problem: who can resist the thrust?
DiligentClearcutGrub.gif

Back