Mayweather's next opponent ?

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you guys think will be Mayweather's next opponent?

Rumors say he's coming out of retirement AGAIN.

McGregor, GGG, Khan, Alvarez, who you guys think?

Someone should start a poll so that when this same question comes up again we can just link the results.

The Nevada athletic commission just granted TS's mom a boxing license.

Last edited:
The Nevada athletic commission just granted TS's mom a boxing license.

- but iv heard shes been a pro for some time now
- this wont be the first time shes been asked to sit down and swallow something from 3-4 guys in a corner
-every sleazy bookie in vegas is saying she can take quite the pounding
-this wont be the first time shes been paid for being fisted for most of the night
-if kod it wont be the first time shes been on her back for cash while filmed and/or a live crowd watching..
-it wont be the first time a shes been paid to do something thats left her jaw sore
-t.s is living proof that anytime she gets paid for going 12 rounds with a stranger the results are disapointing!

Who do you guys think will be Mayweather's next opponent?

Rumors say he's coming out of retirement AGAIN.

McGregor, GGG, Khan, Alvarez, who you guys think?

Don't be discouraged ThatGuy7698. I think Mayweather's coming back as well, he could easily make another $100 million if he fights Alvarez and he probably beats him easily again if he comes in shape. I have no doubt about it. Let's not pretend Canelo is super slick cause he had moments in the GGG fight where he looked like Mayweather.

Then Khan fight is an option only if Mayweather wants to go out saying he fought another true professional instead of a glorified MMA fighter in his last fight.

The GGG is the one I want to see the most, its a winnable fight for Mayweather if he's in top notch shape, but he may still think its too dangerous a fight to take.

Then there's another go around with Conor, which you know Mayweather would take again if the public was ok with it because as he always says "money is the only thing."

Now I expect Seano to come in and say Mayweather is at peace with retirement, because he and most others fell for it so damn easily last time around.

If he came back, it would have to be a fight that he both knew he could win and that could be turned into a really big event. Hate to say this, but I think that the only two fights that fit that bill are rematches against Pacquiao and McGregor. I would rather see him stay retired and I think that's what he's going to choose to do.

Mcgregor 2 in 2o19 to pay off his 1st fight taxes.

- this wont be the first time shes been asked to sit down and swallow something from 3-4 guys in a corner
-this wont be the first time shes been paid for being fisted for most of the night
-if kod it wont be the first time shes been on her back for cash while filmed and/or a live crowd watching..
-it wont be the first time a shes been paid to do something thats left her jaw sore
-t.s is living proof that anytime she gets paid for going 12 rounds with a stranger the results are disapointing!

Unfortunately women are limited to a maximum of 10 rounds (2 mins/round) in pro boxing. But, she still manages to put those extra championship rounds in for her "handlers" in the dressing room after she's all nice and sweaty. Working hard on her technique and getting her to peak physically during camp is always a pleasure. She can catch & shoot with the best of 'em.

Unfortunately women are limited to a maximum of 10 rounds (2 mins/round) in pro boxing. But, she still manages to put those extra championship rounds in for her "handlers" in the dressing room after she's all nice and sweaty. Working hard on her technique and getting her to peak physically during camp is always a pleasure. She can catch & shoot with the best of 'em.
Yeah shes quite the journeyman of her craft

Gonna give a serious reply because the TS seemed to mean SRS BSNS with his post and deserves at least one

I don't really fancy the Alvarez fight, its sort of trodden ground. I feel like Canelo has definitely evolved a lot but the result would be similar and there's more interesting options out there for Floyd. I wouldn't be stunned if Canelo won.

I think Amir Khan's legendary speedy boxing skillz are overrated and Mayweather would actually outbox him and back him up against the ropes. Then stop him (tko) probs with combinations and the straight right hand.

Mcgregor = same result

I like the GGG fight because GGG has more wear and tear than Floyd in my opinion and I think he is ridiculously overrated, the best wins being Kell Brook, David Lemieux, and Willy Monroe<45><45><45>

GGG doesn't land many shots and Floyd outboxes him to a pretty safe UD. Floyd might as well have a PHD in footwork

Floyd should use his straight right hand and Jab a lot in this fight. Also he should extensivley use a check hook, that would work well against GGG since he likes to march around.

Finally to all the pricks talking shit in this thread, if Floyd fought any of the above, you know you'd tune in so shut the fuck up <Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Lmaoooooooo

Back