Mayweather will be Helpless in the Clinch Game

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Clinch against the fence/ropes are UFC skills. Once Conor gets an underhook, the fight is basically over. Floyd will be trapped, with no where to go while Conor starts a left hand hail storm into his midget face.

fLoyd will drown. don't believe me just watch

Remember how Maidana almost threw a knee in the clinch in their first fight? Now go back and watch their second fight. If Floyd gets that ref again, the clinch game won't be a thing.

Mayweather 'boxes' better out of a clinch than McGregor I can guarantee you that. There's nothing Conor could do with gloves strapped on his hands that Mayweather doesn't know or someone hasn't tried on Floyd before.

And as mentioned before depending on the ref clinching might not even be a thing this fight to begin with.

And as mentioned before depending on the ref clinching might not even be a thing this fight to begin with.
Conor will probably tell the ref to go "fook himselv", cause Conor is a man, and that bitch ref is a mouse

Watch the Mayweather Pacquio fight. If it looked like they were even thinking about clinching, the ref separated them.

They're expecting Conor to be well versed in the clinch since he's an MMA fighter, and it's probably the only area of the fight that would give Mayweather even a tiny pause.

The ref is going to lose his voice from all the separations he'll be calling for.

Clinch against the fence/ropes are UFC skills. Once Conor gets an underhook, the fight is basically over. Floyd will be trapped, with no where to go while Conor starts a left hand hail storm into his midget face.

Real McGregor fans post receipts showing they have bet at $1,000 on McGregor to win.

Otherwise, it's talk, only talk and nothing but talk.

If only the ref allowed them to stay in the clinch. It will be broken up in seconds.

Depends on the ref really. Refs in boxing don't let the clinch go on for very long. If u get an under hook they usually break it up, you could even get warned.

You do realize you can't hold and hit in boxing, right? He'll be pulled up on it right away. Also, Mayweather knows every trick in the book, he'd tie him up before he could get anything going.

mayweather-jpg.268237

The clinch was a thing i expected that Conor would do much better than Mayweather, turns out not quite.
To the boxing experts, how much is that clinch dedicated in traning and what importance has on boxing?

Another brilliant thread by a Conor ballsniffer who has no clue about boxing. These threads make all of us laugh.

Conor took Lloyd's back every time with ease...way too easy to be honest. Made me feel bad for Lloyd...he's got no clue about fighting.

Conor took Lloyd's back every time with ease.

yeah man he should've got points for that

its really weird to brag about your boy doing something illegal that only served to gas him out harder btw

yeah man he should've got points for that

its really weird to brag about your boy doing something illegal that only served to gas him out harder btw
It's really weird to think that boxing is anywhere close to fighting

We also know that boxing paid Conor to keep it from dying
and kavanagh should probably start bottling conor's sweat and selling it, it surely cures leprosy and erectile dysfunction and the worst disease of all - shitposting

and kavanagh should probably start bottling conor's sweat and selling it, it surely cures leprosy and erectile dysfunction and the worst disease of all - shitposting
It also adds some saltiness to the sweet science

Back