Mayweather - "Ward lost! Hunter not good"

You jelly?
Nah I dont have favourites in boxing, waste of time. I also find it a waste of time being Jealous of someone I dont know. Now if my neighbour buys a new boat, or his MRS has a new set of tits then I get "jelly". Not over some guy on tv I will never meet.

Gonzales is a little guy, no relevance outside of hardcore. He puts him over Ward because Ward is a threat to his claim of best of this generation. As long as Ward is undefeated and fighting top guys he will dog him
Lots of people agree that Gonzalez is the #1 P4P.

Gonzales is a little guy, no relevance outside of hardcore. He puts him over Ward because Ward is a threat to his claim of best of this generation. As long as Ward is undefeated and fighting top guys he will dog him
most likely, he strangely puts other great latin fighters ahead of robinson and ali, i mean way behind, it's like he's annoyed that Ali and Robinson's names get mentioned with "greatest" attached to them.

Nah I dont have favourites in boxing, waste of time. I also find it a waste of time being Jealous of someone I dont know. Now if my neighbour buys a new boat, or his MRS has a new set of tits then I get "jelly". Not over some guy on tv I will never meet.
Was a joke man, I would buy a boat if I lived anywhere near using it.

@ the 9:00 minute mark he's being asked about the current P4P #1 spot and the interviewer said he had Ward

Thank god I had a video speed up extension on chrome.. I'd fall asleep between the umms. and manny is much worse...
EDIT: I love your new avatar.

Seano is just messing.....You know what you want inside your mouth...
The sublime goal of a gourmet hunter is the sublime dish of feasting on god himself.
grid-cell-941-1397687300-20.jpg

Back