Mayweather wants to fight Khabib... says Khabib got his leftover.. lol

Floyd goin bankrupt? He's probably fightin Manny soon, then Khabib. What's going on?

Floyd goin bankrupt? He's probably fightin Manny soon, then Khabib. What's going on?
Maybe he wants to fight Khabib as a tune up fight and get paid over $100 mill.. lol

Gee, so this is Floyd's new hobby, out-boxing MMA Schleps? Easy money I guess.

<Deported1>

legit, who the fuck would've thought this would even be an idea...

if this happens... I think we've seen it all

Easy 50 million for Khabib!! lol.. Hopefully they make it happen though.

I don't even understand this talk. Khabib is not a boxer...at least with Conor it made a shred of sense.

Not surprised Floyd wants to beat up an amateur for tens of millions but who the fuck would buy that

Khabib going to fight Floyd and then release his own sports drink.

Proper Smesh.

This will never happen.

But if it does, then expect all the McGregor fan boy's to cheer Floyd this time. Floyd will actually get to play the heel and get cheered for it. It will be roles reversed with how him and Conor where the last time.

A mismatch shouldn't sell after what happened last time. However, the lunatic casual Conor fans will pay to see Floyd beat Khabib. Pathetic, but it is what it is.

Obviously the fight won't to as big a numbers as Floyd and Conor, but would probably still get around 3 million buys.

Dana will push for it lol

Lol Floyd ducking the MMA questions like a plague, he knows he gets murdered in MMA

Ali is gonna talk SO MUCH SHIT in the world tour, it's gonna be amazing.

Don't sleep on this actualy happening, it still a huge pay day no matter what, It dosen't need to sell the same ppvs as may mac because khabib won't be getting anything close to 100 m's meaning more money for floyd, If floyd wants this fight to happen best believe it happens, he calls the shots, if one person can get dana white to make a fight its Floyd "dana used to carry my bags" Money Mayweater,

That leftover line has been used one too many times by Mayweather.

Back