Mayweather vs McGregor

Mcgregor landed more than 20 punches bet came in, the Mayweather KO + ML came in.

Great weekend, 3u for basically nothing

Conor starches both of them before cardio becomes a factor. Especially eagle

I guess we would have to have the fight take place to find out. I don't think Conor knocks out khabib before khabib gets a hold of him. If he gets ahold of him conor is getting taken down, if he gets taken down he is not getting back up and he will work until he is finished. The eagle is Conor's worse match up imo.

I guess we would have to have the fight take place to find out. I don't think Conor knocks out khabib before khabib gets a hold of him. If he gets ahold of him conor is getting taken down, if he gets taken down he is not getting back up and he will work until he is finished. The eagle is Conor's worse match up imo.

i think any top 155 is connors worse match up right now.

he just made over 20mm and i really dont think he cares about the fight game anymore.

he said before that he was only in this for the money

What were live prices after 2 & 3 rounds?

I ask to know if it would have been worth sitting at superbook to bet

I remember seeing Mayweather at -300 range after r2 or r3 don't remember. After round 4 or 5 he quickly jumped to -700

i think any top 155 is connors worse match up right now.

he just made over 20mm and i really dont think he cares about the fight game anymore.

he said before that he was only in this for the money
The discrepency on the feet between conor/khabib is just as wide as the wrestling and ground game. Its a matter of who exploits first and i think its silly to bet against conor in a main event bright lights with all the pressure hype and trash talk. But thats my 2 cents khabib looks so rudimentary on the feet to me

Conor could make a lot more money if he keeps boxing. He's got to be very careful though. Fight Pauli for another cash grab and call it a day.

I don't need to see his career get ruined by one of these young wolves.

He should personally thank the ref for stopping that fight and potentially saving his chin. Conor's a tough guy but he could've taken a lot more unnecessary damage

Last edited:
Betsafe even had him at something like -235 at one point.

in hindsight those first few rounds were scary. I know Mayweather won but it didn't look like -600 to me. In retrospect I think -300 to -400 was closer to reality if that makes sense.

Conor could make a lot more money if he keeps boxing. He's got to be very careful though. Fight Pauli for another cash grab and call it a day.

I don't need to see his career get ruined by one of these young wolves.

He should personally thank the ref for stopping that fight and potentially saving his chin. Conor's a tough guy but he could've taken a lot more unnecessary damage

Go watch Cotto(old dude) fight over the weekend and then imagine him against Conor.

After watching the fight again. I FIRMLY believe Mayeeather was doing exactly what he wanted to those first 3 rounds. Not saying Conor did poorly. But Mayeather threw like 9 punches those first 3 rounds. I'm pretty sure it was the plan

Mcgregor landed more than 20 punches bet came in, the Mayweather KO + ML came in.

Great weekend, 3u for basically nothing

Westgate(Vegas) had some crazy props. Like Conor landed punches Vs How many Soccer goals that day and shit.

I'm sure a bet on punches landed would have sweeped there. I don't think many thought he would land 50

Max Kellerman said he wouldn't land 1 punch then he goes and lands more than pac man did. Lol

in hindsight those first few rounds were scary. I know Mayweather won but it didn't look like -600 to me. In retrospect I think -300 to -400 was closer to reality if that makes sense.
Imagine having 54 grand on it! SBJJ can afford to treat his missus now, no doubt she's earned it having spent all Sunday getting his underwear clean again.

Imagine having 54 grand on it! SBJJ can afford to treat his missus now, no doubt she's earned it having spent all Sunday getting his underwear clean again.

Had at least another 15k in parlays and prop bets.

I literally zone when I have big bets like that. No emotion until over. Either a fuck yea while jumping in the air or a deep sigh while dropping my head

According to CompuBox stats Conor landed exactly 9 punches in round 1, with the Conor lands over 9½ punches in round 1 prop just missing at +340.

Go watch Cotto(old dude) fight over the weekend and then imagine him against Conor.

After watching the fight again. I FIRMLY believe Mayeeather was doing exactly what he wanted to those first 3 rounds. Not saying Conor did poorly. But Mayeather threw like 9 punches those first 3 rounds. I'm pretty sure it was the plan
It was definitely the plan.

I'll say Conor did a good job for what it was but idiots like Bayless saying he made Floyd change his style and that he's a good boxer are dead wrong.

He would get destroyed by either of the guys fighting in September

It was definitely the plan.

I'll say Conor did a good job for what it was but idiots like Bayless saying he made Floyd change his style and that he's a good boxer are dead wrong.

He would get destroyed by either of the guys fighting in September

well, to be fair to mcgregor the version of floyd that fought saturday night would probably also get destroyed by either of the guys fighting in September

mayweather might be able to make it 12 against canelo because of their counter-punching styles but golovkin would just run right over todays version of the stiff, immobile and frail 40-year-old floyd that exists today.

imo, floyd looked horrible. the decline was worse than tyson against botha, mainly because frans was a legit boxer whereas connor is garbage and the only reason that he looked okay was because of how bad floyd has fallen.

well, to be fair to mcgregor the version of floyd that fought saturday night would probably also get destroyed by either of the guys fighting in September

mayweather might be able to make it 12 against canelo because of their counter-punching styles but golovkin would just run right over todays version of the stiff, immobile and frail 40-year-old floyd that exists today.

imo, floyd looked horrible. the decline was worse than tyson against botha, mainly because frans was a legit boxer whereas connor is garbage and the only reason that he looked okay was because of how bad floyd has fallen.
Floyd definitely has declined but to be far to him he hasn't fought in two years, is 40 years old and didn't spar for a month leading up to the fight.

He picked a good time to retire

Floyd didn't fight his regular fight though. He was way more aggressive than he has been for a while. Although I agree that this isn't prime Floyd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back