Mayweather vs McGregor

Mayweather is -384 on Betfair Exchange.

Mayweather is -384 on Betfair Exchange.

The money is going to keep coming in on Mcgregor, I'm waiting closer to fight night to ride the Mayweather train. Hopefully I'll get that little bit more value.

The money is going to keep coming in on Mcgregor, I'm waiting closer to fight night to ride the Mayweather train. Hopefully I'll get that little bit more value.

No doubt, I'll be doing the same and throwing a huge amount down, also a big sum on his (T)KO line. I thank these delusional people for the great price.

No doubt, I'll be doing the same and throwing a huge amount down, also a big sum on his (T)KO line. I thank these delusional people for the great price.

5 dimes had mayweather -39.5 at like -110 briefly which is equivalent to Mayweather (t)ko but a better number.

Bro you don't know "MMA ANGLES"
Ido Portal has a great gameplan. He's fooked.

5 dimes had mayweather -39.5 at like -110 briefly which is equivalent to Mayweather (t)ko but a better number.

Bro you don't know "MMA ANGLES"
Ido Portal has a great gameplan. He's fooked.

Unfortunately I cannot access 5dimes.

Honestly, reading some of the comments on articles etc blows my mind, there's literally people out there thinking Mayweather has no chance..... it's sad to see how ignorant some people are but hey, if it means Mayweather is at 1.26 instead of the 1.12 then thank you.

The fact that the odds now suggest that McGregor has more chance of beating Floyd than Indongo has of beating Crawford this weekend is hilarious.

It's been taken down now but around halfway through that.. "the breast, vagina, music & alcohol will never go out of style".

And some people say Floyd lacks class.

giphy.gif

Planning on leaving for Vegas the 25th with 70 to 100k in hand

Floyd's approaching playable range now. But casual bettors still don't want to bet -400, I think the line can get better still. Going to be greedy and wait.

I'm dreaming I get -350 Friday before fight

Brendan Schaub said he made a 4k bet on "Conor to win a round or more" @ 26/1. I call bullshit. Can anyone confirm that line ever happened? He said he made it in Vegas.
He thinks he bet that. He actually bet Conor to win IN round 1...He's an idiot

Brendan Schaub said he made a 4k bet on "Conor to win a round or more" @ 26/1. I call bullshit. Can anyone confirm that line ever happened? He said he made it in Vegas.
I thought the same thing?

He thinks he bet that. He actually bet Conor to win IN round 1...He's an idiot
Haha your prolly right that makes sense lol...watch it cash and he will be like see that was a good bet! Lulz

Schaub is going to have to show his ticket before I believe it.

Back