Mayweather vs McGregor

I know this may be in the later rounds but Conor is gonna get whooped with that hand placement.

Conor finally mentions DOmestic violence.

I know this may be in the later rounds but Conor is gonna get whooped with that hand placement.

The first video is the same moment that the photo Paulie got mad about and said it was a push down is from, right?

great videos

hello mayweather -350

ive been doing this a while now, what i would consider a very long time, and i cant think of an instance that i was so sure of a live bet than if connor wins the first round and floyd gets to -200 or even money.

There is no way Mayweather is going to go on the offensive and look for the KO, it would be stupid to take what he says at face value.

great videos

hello mayweather -350

ive been doing this a while now, what i would consider a very long time, and i cant think of an instance that i was so sure of a live bet than if connor wins the first round and floyd gets to -200 or even money.
What kind of limits can you get live betting?

betsafe have some retarded bets for this fight

will a fighter break an arm during the fight +3300
will the power go out in the stadium during the fight +2500
will a fighter bite the opponent +3300
will a fighter drop a glove during the fight +2500

wonder if there is actually ppl dumb enough to bet these props <Lmaoo>

So I'm thinking about this a bit, and the general consensus (and I realize it's probably not EVERYONE that thinks this, just most that have analyzed the fight):

Conor will come out agressive, "knowing" his best (and maybe only) chance is to land a bomb early. Floyd will play matador, making Conor miss and tire himself out. MAYBE Floyd gives a round or two away doing this, MAYBE. (Just due to Conor looking more aggressive, etc.) Then as Conor tires Floyd takes over completely with superior skill and stamina, and it turns either into a one-sided decision win for Floyd or a late stoppage.

And it's hard to argue with this logic. Except...

Do we think Conor and his camp are morons that won't have done any film study at all and won't know this is almost assuredly going to be Floyd's strategy (because...well...it's ALWAYS his strategy)? Given that Floyd most likely expects an aggressive Conor, it's probably even MORE likely Floyd is anything but aggressive early, just looking to play defense and counter here and there. And if that's the case, and Conor decides to ALSO be inactive early (because a staring contest isn't gonna tax Conor's gas tank at all--if he's not chasing and missing his cardio will be fine), could it be more likely it's rds 3-4-5-6 where Conor tries to turn up the heat and THAT is where maybe he starts eating a lot of counters and (potentially) gets finished or at least that's where we see Conor's gas tank depleted?

I'm just spitballing here, and I'm not sure exactly how this logic applies to betting the fight, but it's just a thought I had. If I was cornering Conor, I'd do anything but have him charging at Floyd from the opening bell. Who cares if you lose those rounds? You aren't gonna win a decision anyway. And maybe, just MAYBE you lull Floyd into thinking you'll be happy to stand around and lose a lopsided decision and you catch him in the middle rounds with something big. Tiniest of chances, Floyd has seen it all for the most part, but it's a better strategy than gassing yourself out in 6-9 minutes trying to land a bomb when Floyd fully expects that and then being a zombie from round 4 on.

^^ yeah makes sense. Same idea when heavyweights take a 5 rounder in mma. Sometimes early on its a staring contest.

I had this bet pending at betdsi for like 2 years conor-aldo rematch conor to win @ - 185

Checked today and now its says conor -185 against maywheather wtf

H9Cs0hn.png

Last edited:
I had this bet pending at betdsi for like 2 years conor-aldo rematch conor to win @ - 185

Checked today and now its says conor -185 against maywheather wtf
LOL

Guys I don't know but think there's a really good line up here because I'm not sure how it works, but bookmaker has a "Conor McGregor to mention Floyd Mayweather domestic violence over 1.5 or over 1.5 " and the over is sitting near +300.

Look question is what does social media constitute? Would youtube be considered social media? I would imagine so right? Well just last night in the Ariel interview he brought it up. this is one time right there documented 100% fact. I'm not sure if there is another but +300 I believe it's worth putting something down if we can get clarification for sure.

Guys I don't know but think there's a really good line up here because I'm not sure how it works, but bookmaker has a "Conor McGregor to mention Floyd Mayweather domestic violence over 1.5 or over 1.5 " and the over is sitting near +300.

Look question is what does social media constitute? Would youtube be considered social media? I would imagine so right? Well just last night in the Ariel interview he brought it up. this is one time right there documented 100% fact. I'm not sure if there is another but +300 I believe it's worth putting something down if we can get clarification for sure.
It probably means Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. Doubt this one hits.

Mayweather reached 1.24 on Marathonbet.
Still not sure whether I should drop a bomb at this odds or hope to livebet him at better odds after a possible good start from Conor.

So I'm thinking about this a bit, and the general consensus (and I realize it's probably not EVERYONE that thinks this, just most that have analyzed the fight):

Conor will come out agressive, "knowing" his best (and maybe only) chance is to land a bomb early. Floyd will play matador, making Conor miss and tire himself out. MAYBE Floyd gives a round or two away doing this, MAYBE. (Just due to Conor looking more aggressive, etc.) Then as Conor tires Floyd takes over completely with superior skill and stamina, and it turns either into a one-sided decision win for Floyd or a late stoppage.

And it's hard to argue with this logic. Except...

Do we think Conor and his camp are morons that won't have done any film study at all and won't know this is almost assuredly going to be Floyd's strategy (because...well...it's ALWAYS his strategy)? Given that Floyd most likely expects an aggressive Conor, it's probably even MORE likely Floyd is anything but aggressive early, just looking to play defense and counter here and there. And if that's the case, and Conor decides to ALSO be inactive early (because a staring contest isn't gonna tax Conor's gas tank at all--if he's not chasing and missing his cardio will be fine), could it be more likely it's rds 3-4-5-6 where Conor tries to turn up the heat and THAT is where maybe he starts eating a lot of counters and (potentially) gets finished or at least that's where we see Conor's gas tank depleted?

I'm just spitballing here, and I'm not sure exactly how this logic applies to betting the fight, but it's just a thought I had. If I was cornering Conor, I'd do anything but have him charging at Floyd from the opening bell. Who cares if you lose those rounds? You aren't gonna win a decision anyway. And maybe, just MAYBE you lull Floyd into thinking you'll be happy to stand around and lose a lopsided decision and you catch him in the middle rounds with something big. Tiniest of chances, Floyd has seen it all for the most part, but it's a better strategy than gassing yourself out in 6-9 minutes trying to land a bomb when Floyd fully expects that and then being a zombie from round 4 on.

Couldn't Conor by the same logic hold off and conserve his energy until the very late rounds, then come out all guns blazing and super aggressive to steal the last few rounds? Then you have 70% Of the fight being pretty much an even staring contest with both guys just waiting, and then the final 3/4 rounds of Conor going for it like a mad man.

Obviously he could just as easily get caught doing something like that and finished or just not have the skill to be aggressive and actually have success

Couldn't Conor by the same logic hold off and conserve his energy until the very late rounds, then come out all guns blazing and super aggressive to steal the last few rounds? Then you have 70% Of the fight being pretty much an even staring contest with both guys just waiting, and then the final 3/4 rounds of Conor going for it like a mad man.

Obviously he could just as easily get caught doing something like that and finished or just not have the skill to be aggressive and actually have success

why would connor, the far inferior fighter, allow a 40-year-old man who hasnt fought in two years to get settled in and find his rhythm?

imo, if connor is going to win he has to do it in the first six minutes of the fight. the longer it goes the less chances he has.

why would connor, the far inferior fighter, allow a 40-year-old man who hasnt fought in two years to get settled in and find his rhythm?

imo, if connor is going to win he has to do it in the first six minutes of the fight. the longer it goes the less chances he has.

I'm not saying he would do that at all. I was just commenting on what they guy said.

betsafe have some retarded bets for this fight

will a fighter break an arm during the fight +3300
will the power go out in the stadium during the fight +2500
will a fighter bite the opponent +3300
will a fighter drop a glove during the fight +2500

wonder if there is actually ppl dumb enough to bet these props <Lmaoo>

That's my four team retirement parlay right there!

I'm saying Floyd is 100% going to expect Conor to think exactly as you are. That Conor's only chance is to win early with a bomb before Floyd gets his timing. If Conor decided to NOT do that and just look to counter himself early, there's a chance it throws Floyd off, if even just a little. Maybe (probably not, but MAYBE) Floyd then decides to up his output and that's when Conor takes his one tiny chance to land a fight changing power shot.

If Conor fights one way for 2 rounds (cautious, looking to counter), then changes everything he's doing and ups his output and looks for the killshot in rounds 3-4 or 4-5 I don't think that allows Floyd to really "settle in". The rhythm won't be there because Conor will start one way then completely change it up. It's still probably a 6 minute window that Conor has his tiny chance in, it's just a few rounds later when MAYBE Floyd isn't expecting the aggression quite as much with Conor starting out slowly.

It's just a theory. None of this probably matters because the skill gap in this sport is too wide. But if Conor wants to give himself his best chance, I'd think he'd at least have to consider NOT doing EXACTLY what the best defensive boxer ever expects him to do. Throw a curveball early for a round or two by being cautious, THEN empty your gas tank looking for the killshot.

I don't think he can wait THAT long as after 2-3 rounds Floyd will start landing a lot with his superior timing, handspeed, etc. If Conor tried to wait that long, he'll be battered and bloody and exhausted by round 8 or 9. He won't have anything left in the tank to come out guns blazing.

I think waiting 2 rounds, MAYBE 3 (if Floyd is also still fighting very cautiously) is the right move, then empty the barrels in rds 3-5. Just my opinion.

Back