MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR

Yeah I just don't see the long game here unless it's a cash out like you said.

I can't imagine it's anything else. Unless he's sitting on a WWF deal we don't know about. That's the only other thing I can think of

I can't imagine it's anything else. Unless he's sitting on a WWF deal we don't know about. That's the only other thing I can think of
I don't see him doing well there either as he's a manlet. Look at how ridic Floyd looked when he did his thing there lmao.

I say that as I sit on my throne as king of the manlets.. That I may or may not used a stepstool to climb up to lol.

He'd be ok on the mic (but really how many "I'm rich" lines can you spew) but as silly as pro wrestling is, it's a skill in and of itself and brutal as fuck on the body.

Dudes an MMA fighter and a great one. He's passing up the chance to be legendary. Sucks as he's a great guy to reference as to the effectiveness of serviceable boxing in MMA. But serviceable isn't gonna cut it in boxing.

None of his setups will work with anyone with real boxing acumen. They're simple and based on exploiting the holes of MMA striking. Not to mention the 4oz gloves. He's highly effective at it in MMA, though.

I don't see him doing well there either as he's a manlet. Look at how ridic Floyd looked when he did his thing there lmao.

I say that as I sit on my throne as king of the manlets.. That I may or may not used a stepstool to climb up to lol.

He'd be ok on the mic (but really how many "I'm rich" lines can you spew) but as silly as pro wrestling is, it's a skill in and of itself and brutal as fuck on the body.

Dudes an MMA fighter and a great one. He's passing up the chance to be legendary. Sucks as he's a great guy to reference as to the effectiveness of serviceable boxing in MMA. But serviceable isn't gonna cut it in boxing.

None of his setups will work with anyone with real boxing acumen. They're simple and based on exploiting the holes of MMA striking. He's highly effective at it in MMA, though.

Lol.

True.

I just think he doesn't care. Maybe it's a fuck you to Dana kinda like Brock did. I don't have many good connections in UFC and nobody close to Conner so as much I wish I could ask I can't.

He isn't a boxer. No chance he makes a career out of it. He's at best be a club fighter. Shit, I wouldn't let him spar with any of my guys and I'm sure you wouldn't either.

Lol.

True.

I just think he doesn't care. Maybe it's a fuck you to Dana kinda like Brock did. I don't have many good connections in UFC and nobody close to Conner so as much I wish I could ask I can't.

He isn't a boxer. No chance he makes a career out of it. He's at best be a club fighter. Shit, I wouldn't let him spar with any of my guys and I'm sure you wouldn't either.
Not any of the boxing pros but that's not my call, as you know. The MMA gym is a diff story.

Had a good weekend btw. We went 2-1 with a first round KO and a sub in the 2nd. One of my guys lost a decision to a D2 wrestler in his first fight but he'll learn a lot from it.

Got vid of the KO if you're interested. You can def see the boxing influence in what I coach.

Not any of the boxing pros but that's not my call, as you know. The MMA gym is a diff story.

Had a good weekend btw. We went 2-1 with a first round KO and a sub in the 2nd. One of my guys lost a decision to a D2 wrestler in his first fight but he'll learn a lot from it.

Got vid of the KO if you're interested. You can def see the boxing influence in what I coach.

Nice.

Send it to me. I wouldn't mind you in camp. Especially since we fired Virgil

Nice.

Send it to me. I wouldn't mind you in camp. Especially since we fired Virgil
Honestly I would prob defer to Tom there. I can analyze guys pretty well but I owe everything I know to him as far as boxing.

My grappling background enables me to be a much more effective MMA coach, I'd say.

None of his setups will work with anyone with real boxing acumen. They're simple and based on exploiting the holes of MMA striking. Not to mention the 4oz gloves. He's highly effective at it in MMA, though.
To be fair to Floyd he looked ridiculous because he was in there with the big show.

He would make Anthony Joshua look tiny.

Lol.

True.

I would fight Mayweather tomorrow for 5000 dollars.

Its just free money. What is there to lose? Conor could make an MMA career's worth of money in the first minute of the first round.

Back