White Belt
@White
Reaction score
MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR.jpg

Attachments

• MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR.jpg
    MAYWEATHER VS MCGREGOR.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 2
I'm involved in both sports and this shit is a complete joke and will end up terrible for MMA in the general publics eye.

It won't look good for boxing either. Even thinking about this is cringeworthy. If Conor had some accomplishments as a pro then we could talk but he doesn't. He never accomplished anything as an amateur boxer either aside from a youth amateur regional title. They're different sports.

It won't look good for boxing either. Even thinking about this is cringeworthy. If Conor had some accomplishments as a pro then we could talk but he doesn't. He never accomplished anything as an amateur boxer either aside from a youth amateur regional title. They're different sports.
It's like Roger Federer trying to beat the best ping pong player in the world.

Some rando in the heavies brought up when Guyborg fought Jorina Baars in MT and it was the perfect example to me. At least as far as how the fight will go down. Except she actually hit Jorina a few times. It'll be one hell of a spectacle, I'll say that.... but completely cringeworthy.

Some rando in the heavies brought up when Guyborg fought Jorina Baars in MT and it was the perfect example to me. At least as far as how the fight will go down. Except she actually hit Jorina a few times. It'll be one hell of a spectacle, I'll say that.... but completely cringeworthy.

I haven't seen that one but I'll check it out. Everyone knew she was juicing before she popped the first time, it was extremely obvious. Guyborg is fitting. It was weird when she was married to Evangelista Santos because his nickname was Cyborg too. Two borgs, both looking like men.

Unfortunately the demand from combat sports fans will likely make this fight a reality. There's too much money in it. I blame Conor more than I do Floyd because he started using Floyd's name and dropping it frequently, calling him out, etc. There is one way for Conor to reconsider and that's to take a serious ass whooping in sparring. Maybe then he'll realize the level he's at isn't even remotely close to what he'll be facing. That's wishful thinking though because he loves money just as much as Floyd, win or lose.

This is ridiculous, Mcgregor will throw that devastating left cross of his down the pipe and mayweather wouldn't know what hit him. Mayweather has never fought a fighter like Conor. Everyone is in for a surprise if this fight even happens, which I don't think it will.

This is s good start , I might suggest looking up images of luxury and plan around that

Mayweather Promotions needs to be at least 5 x bigger than the Conor one

I like the gold scheme , the touches of gold or fire around the gloves are too close to the va symbol

But congrats on a great start ! Remember Edison failed some 10k times , don't let mediocrity stop you

its telling that the only boxing gloves that Conor has been pictured wearing are bag and sparring gloves.

Just rewatched Floyd dominate Canelo and it's difficult to imagine Conor landing at all?

I can't fathom how people honestly think this will be competitive. You could tie one of Floyd's hands behind his back and he's still win a decision

I can't fathom how people honestly think this will be competitive. You could tie one of Floyd's hands behind his back and he's still win a decision
I wish they'd give the fight to Canelo (or even GGG) just for the lulz of Conor getting decapitated. Fuck give fatass Maidana a call. He loves lottery tickets.

Conor is gonna make a massive payday but I feel like he could become an even massive star had he stuck around for a bit and defended a few titles and created a real legacy. Like I think he might be taking short money (though a shit ton) over long money if that makes sense.

What happens after he gets thoroughly dominated? He just goes back to MMA like nothing happened? He tries to stick with boxing and realizes he can't beat anyone in the top 50? His stock (and MMAs) is gonna fall big time with the casual crowd. And there's some killers waiting for him in his own sport.

Outboxing hook spamming MMA fighters isn't the same as outboxing the greatest defensive boxer of our generation. All those hours that Conor has spent training wrestling, BJJ and MMA in general Floyd has been specifically boxing for 35+ plus years lmao. There's not enough time in the world to close the skill gap.

I wish they'd give the fight to Canelo (or even GGG) just for the lulz of Conor getting decapitated. Fuck give fatass Maidana a call. He loves lottery tickets.

Conor is gonna make a massive payday but I feel like he could become an even massive star had he stuck around for a bit and defended a few titles and created a real legacy. Like I think he might be taking short money (though a shit ton) over long money if that makes sense.

What happens after he gets thoroughly dominated? He just goes back to MMA like nothing happened? He tries to stick with boxing and realizes he can't beat anyone in the top 50? His stock (and MMAs) is gonna fall big time with the casual crowd. And there's some killers waiting for him in his own sport.

Outboxing hook spamming MMA fighters isn't the same as outboxing the greatest defensive boxer of our generation. All those hours that Conor has spent training wrestling, BJJ and MMA in general Floyd has been specifically boxing for 35+ plus years lmao. There's not enough time in the world to close the skill gap.

Seeing a 200+ pound Maidana beat the shit out of Conor McGregor is something I can get behind.

You could give him to James Kirkland and he's be leaving the arena on a stretcher.

I don't think he wants to fight anymore and this is his cash out

The dude isn't stupid. He knows he is going to get his ass kicked. He may be overestimating his celebrity value one he is no longer fighting. Ronda sure did. Literally nobody cares about her now. Those acting opportunities are non existent

I do agree it's going to really hurt him with casual fans no matter what and Floyd was literally born into boxing. Connor could train for the rest of his life and he wouldn't win a round (I think Sweet Pea was better defensively then Floyd but that is splitting hairs)

Seeing a 200+ pound Maidana beat the shit out of Conor McGregor is something I can get behind.
nintchdbpict0002652907821.jpg

You could give him to James Kirkland and he's be leaving the arena on a stretcher.

I don't think he wants to fight anymore and this is his cash out

The dude isn't stupid. He knows he is going to get his ass kicked. He may be overestimating his celebrity value one he is no longer fighting. Ronda sure did. Literally nobody cares about her now. Those acting opportunities are non existent

I do agree it's going to really hurt him with casual fans no matter what and Floyd was literally born into boxing. Connor could train for the rest of his life and he wouldn't win a round (I think Sweet Pea was better defensively then Floyd but that is splitting hairs)
Yeah I just don't see the long game here unless it's a cash out like you said.

Back