Mayweather vs McGregor Fight Video

Yea funny thing is Floyd wasnt even close to KOing anybody in last 10 years... Dont even talk about Victor Ortiz TKO, that was giant dick move. His last(T)KO win was Ricky Hatton in 2007...
{<jimmies}

Ricky-Gervais-Putting-Head-Back-and-Laughing.gif
Not a Conor fan but that was funny lol.

Yea funny thing is Floyd wasnt even close to KOing anybody in last 10 years... Dont even talk about Victor Ortiz TKO, that was giant dick move. His last(T)KO win was Ricky Hatton in 2007...
{<jimmies}

Funny thing is Floyd has been facing elite of the elite boxers who have awesome defence themselves and they are tough to even land on let alone KO, Mcgregor on the other hand wont have anywhere near the same defence or offense being an amateur at least.. Floyd's going to get a joy out of this

{<jimmies}
Floyd fought Marcos Maidana, Manny Pacquiao, Andre Berto, Canelo Alvarez, Robert Guerrero, Miguel Cotto, Victor Ortiz, Shane Mosley, Juan Marquez, Ricky Hatton in the last 10 years. All elite boxers who Conor skill doesnt even come close to anyone of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is Floyd has been facing elite of the elite boxers who have awesome defence themselves and they are tough to even land on let alone KO, Mcgregor on the other hand wont have anywhere near the same defence or offense being an amateur at least.. Floyd's going to get a joy out of this

Floyd fought Marcos Maidana, Manny Pacquiao, Andre Berto, Canelo Alvarez, Robert Guerrero, Miguel Cotto Victor Ortiz, Shane Mosley, Juan Marquez, Ricky Hatton in the last 10 years. All elite boxer who Conor skill doesnt even come close to anyone of them.

Damn guys you are soo smart. Thanks for the info. You got triggered like i would say that Conor gonna KO him stiff and will win this easy...

Get a life people. <{clintugh}>

who's the most defensively sound boxer he's fought? I get your a Floyd fan but that is a stupid excuse.. you should blame his fragile hands instead

Damn guys you are soo smart. Thanks for the info. You got triggered like i would say that Conor gonna KO him stiff and will win this easy...

Get a life people. <{clintugh}>
So im trigged by stating facts ? You the one that got trigged by the facts lol. Lol at a D level boxer koing Floyd. Floyd been in there with some of the best boxers of all time and they couldnt do a thing to him. Keep being delusional if you really believe that nonsense.

who's the most defensively sound boxer he's fought? I get your a Floyd fan but that is a stupid excuse.. you should blame his fragile hands instead
Every single boxer Floyd has faced has better defense than Conor lol.

So im trigged by stating facts ? You the one that got trigged by the facts lol. Lol at a D level boxer koing Floyd. Floyd been in there with some of the best boxers of all time and they couldnt do a thing to him. Keep being delusional if you really believe that nonsense.

Can you read? Did i wrote anything about Conor at all? You got problems man...

I wrote simple facts about Floyd yet butthurt is soo strong in you that you just cant stop being mad.

Floyd been in there with some of the best boxers of all time and they couldnt do a thing to him..

WHO? I can't think of anyone he fought that would even be close?? maybe Canelo if he doesn't get beaten by GGG

WHO? I can't think of anyone he fought that would even be close?? maybe Canelo if he doesn't get beaten by GGG
Whos the best defense fighter Floyd faced ? I would say ether Manny or Canelo. Mannys foot work and angles make him hard to hit. Canelo has incredible defense and boxing skill himself. So i would go with one of them two. Marquez and Cotto have great defense as well.

Can you read? Did i wrote anything about Conor at all? You got problems man...

I wrote simple facts about Floyd yet butthurt is soo strong in you that you just cant stop being mad.
Saying someone is butthurt isnt a fact lol. Thats an opinion. You called me butthurt when i simply stated Floyds opponents in the last 10 years. You sounded triggered to be honest.

Whos the best defense fighter Floyd faced ? I would say ether Manny or Canelo. Manny foot work and angles make him hard to hit. Canelo has incredible defense and boxing skill himself. So i would go with one of them two. Marquez and Cotto has great defense as well.
No.. you said he's been in there with the greatest of all time when really the only great one he's fought is a shot Pacquiao.

and I don't think a non-boxer has any chance against any top boxer only the Flomos will be paying for this one

Saying someone is butthurt isnt a fact lol. Thats an opinion. You called me butthurt when i simply stated Floyds opponents in the last 10 years. You sounded triggered to be honest.

Man i respect Floyd, he will probably send him back to elementary school of boxing. But all i sad was is Floyd was never a KO artist, he always played safe. Do I blame him for it? Of course not. He is 49-0 with maybe 2 weird decisions but it is what it is. To get a good KO/TKO win in most cases you have to open yourself a lil bit to get that power punch hit the bulls eye. He got treamendous jab, footwork, awkward stance, reflexes, head movement. Do I have to continue? I dont think so.

The point of my comment was to just agree with the funny video our friend Weidman posted here.

No.. you said he's been in there with the greatest of all time when really the only great one he's fought is a shot Pacquiao.

and I don't think a non-boxer has any chance against any top boxer only the Flomos will be paying for this one
I said he has been in there with some of the greatest boxers of all time. He fought Manny Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, Juan Marquez, Canelo Alvarez, Shane Mosley, Ricky Hatton, Oscar De la hoya, Zab Judah, Diego Corrales. He fought and beat every great WW of his Era. What the fuck you talking about ? What WW of his Era he didnt fight ? He beat all the great WWs of his Era. Your a dunce if you only think hes been in there with a shot Pacquiao. PS your only calling him shot because Floyd toyed with him so easily. Before the fight everyone was saying he was scared and he would lose. Ps that shot Pacquiao went on to win a world title after Floyd toyed with him. The only great he fought is Pacquiao ? Stick to watching MMA because you dont have a clue wtf your talking about lol.

Man i respect Floyd, he will probably send him back to elementary school of boxing. But all i sad was is Floyd was never a KO artist, he always played safe. Do I blame him for it? Of course not. He is 49-0 with maybe 2 weird decisions but it is what it is. To get a good KO/TKO win in most cases you have to open yourself a lil bit to get that power punch hit the bulls eye. He got treamendous jab, footwork, awkward stance, reflexes, head movement. Do I have to continue? I dont think so.

The point of my comment was to just agree with the funny video our friend Weidman posted here.
He actually was a great ko artist in his youth when he was in his right weight classes. Floyd stop koing people when he started moving up in weight. If you watch his early fights he was knocking people the fuck out.

Back