Mayweather vs McGregor bets: $65 million wagered on ‘Money Fight’ shatters Nevada record

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Mayweather vs McGregor bets: $65 million wagered on ‘Money Fight’ shatters Nevada record

We estimated — from the books we talked to, and that was about 90 percent of the books — there was in excess of $62 million wagered on that fight,” said Michael Lawton, senior research analyst for the Nevada Gaming Control Board (via VSiN).

Man lots of Conor fans lost money that night lol.

He´s good with the mic so a lot of people believed in the illusion "he's gonna beat Floyd, head clean off in the 1st".

Oh, and remember, if you don´t think Conor did great by touching Floyd a few times in 10 rounds, you´re a salty hater, jealous of his money, and who da fook are you anyways.
<FookIsThatGuy>

LMFAO @ the retarded Conor fans.

..Literally the biggest idiots in the world.

Easy money. People didn't fall for conman's shtick

He´s good with the mic so a lot of people believed in the illusion "he's gonna beat Floyd, head clean off in the 1st".

Oh, and remember, if you don´t think Conor did great by touching Floyd a few times in 10 rounds, you´re a salty hater, jealous of his money, and who da fook are you anyways.
<FookIsThatGuy>
50-cent2.png
lol.gif

<FookIsThatGuy>

come on man they spent half an hour in there together, you think conor isnt gonna land a couple of shots? remember to factor in that floyd had zero respect for conors power whatsoever

wzstpxys29iz.gif

oh look at conor deconstructing the best defensive boxer ever! floyd doesnt even seem to know that hes been condemned with the touch of death! lets all cream ourselves OMGZ

come on man they spent half an hour in there together, you think conor isnt gonna land a couple of shots? remember to factor in that floyd had zero respect for conors power whatsoever

wzstpxys29iz.gif

oh look at conor deconstructing the best defensive boxer ever! floyd doesnt even seem to know that hes been condemned with the touch of death! lets all cream ourselves OMGZ
But that´s exactly what I tried to say, I was being sarcastic about it, but my sarcarm probably sucked.

I agree, it´s absolutely natural for a guy much younger and with longer reach to land a few shots after 30 minutes, but Conor´s fans keep using this as argument to say that "he did great against Floyd", which is obviously not true. Yes, he landed a few shots, but Floyd still embarrassed him.

But that´s exactly what I tried to say, I was being sarcastic about it, but my sarcarm probably sucked.

I agree, it´s absolutely natural for a guy much younger and with longer reach to land a few shots after 30 minutes, but Conor´s fans keep using this as argument to say that "he did great against Floyd", which is obviously not true. Yes, he landed a few shots, but Floyd still embarrassed him.

fair enough breh

Back