Media Mayweather says if he fights in MMA cage its boxing only his rules or no fight

Because hes declined and would lose. Like all great boxers who continue fighting past their prime, they all lose.

Mayweather is actually a genius because his boxing legacy is set and hes collecting huge paychecks for easy fights.

This. I can't help but laugh out loud when I see ignorant MMA fans say Conor fought "The best boxer in the world", or "The best boxer ever".

No, Floyd WAS the best boxer in the world, up until the Canelo fight I'd say, at age 36. This 40 year old version bears little resemblance to prime Floyd. Still crafty as fuck and highly skilled, but he is pretty fucking far from the best boxer in the world now. He'd get absolutely worked by Spence for example.

At least he's being honest.

We've all known he is unwilling to fight in MMA but he gets the fight promo kiddos to buy the line when he says he will.

Kuddos for suckering people out of money. He's one of the greatest at it...

I don't really understand people that are entertained by that. It was one thing when he was fighting canelo, hatton, cotto, pacman, marquez, maidana... those were legitimate competition. Now he's just cashing in on people's ignorance.

This is truly hilarious. He's a boxer.. yeah he's pound for pound probably the greatest of all time. Still making noise and can't blame him for wanting shit on his terms moving forward.. derp

Greatest of all time?? haha I think guys like SRR or Henry Armstrong might disgree...and so would pretty much every boxing expert who ever lived...floyd isn't even top 5...

For every winning betting slip he post on social network one must wonder how many loosing ones he hides, as a dumbass at managing his money he needs to find an easy way to keep getting paid until he is worth nothing.

He is one bitter ****, he can't have anyone get any limelight but him, goes off on how he'll make more than Wilder/Fury combined for one exhibition and pisses on Canelo getting a great deal on DAZN saying he can make that in one fight. True, but what a piece of ****

P4P best boxer of his generation inside the ring, P4P piece of **** outside of it.

He will do MMA in 5 years when his money runs out. He does invest but his spending outweighs that. Too many cars, Jets, 18 million watch and gambling etc etc. He is a bit over the hill for competitive boxing so that injection of money isn't coming in anymore. He is also a convicted woman beater so he isn't getting sponsored if he isn't fighting.

A real fight doesn't have judges, rounds with minute breaks in between, any type of rules set in place, and doesn't necessarily end when one guy gets his lights put out.
to rephrase that then-the only way he fights is if its not anything even remotely resembling a real fight in any way shape or form. much like regular boxing.

At least he's being honest.

We've all known he is unwilling to fight in MMA but he gets the fight promo kiddos to buy the line when he says he will.

Kuddos for suckering people out of money. He's one of the greatest at it...

I don't really understand people that are entertained by that. It was one thing when he was fighting canelo, hatton, cotto, pacman, marquez, maidana... those were legitimate competition. Now he's just cashing in on people's ignorance.
Floyd is the greediest mofo in the game he even said he doesnt care about peoving himself back in 2005, he said he only boxed because his father forced him, so he just wants to make money while he has the power to control everything in his favor, smart business while protecting your health and ensuring a win by putting the fight on your terms since he was never in love with the sport and forced into it

That's why you are a coward Floyd because you have to have modified rules to make it so these guys don't embarrass you and show the world you couldn't win a real fight

If a mma fighter got in a real fight with floyd his 7 foot tall 500 pound security would beat them up or shoot them

Oh no whatever are mma fighters gonna against guys that big like Hong man choi and bob sapp and Sammy schilt

He was born with brain damage.

Poor guy needs to keep fighting because he keeps spending his money. We will see him in twenty years starring in The Hangover remake.

Doubtful.

He’s actually pretty smart with his money and only flashes it to promote himself and he hardly ever takes damage in fights. He’s actually one of the more smarter people in the fight game.

Well yeah we already knew this
That being said I'm interested in how the glove size and speed of Tenshin will effect him

THIS JUST IN - Professional boxer wants to box.

In other news, the grass is green.

He goes off on the female reporter who questioned why he only fights MMA guys in boxing, not their sport he said because its his way and its the only way basically, floyd has to have everything in his rule set so he doesn't lose, he doesn't care to challenge if he is really great or not but hey more power to him if he can command it and get paid why not? and avoid brain damage

So the boxer will only do boxing.. well that's revelation and half ...

We all knew this ..moving along and stop giving Floyd attention

Back