Media Mayweather says if he fights in MMA cage its boxing only his rules or no fight

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He goes off on the female reporter who questioned why he only fights MMA guys in boxing, not their sport he said because its his way and its the only way basically, floyd has to have everything in his rule set so he doesn't lose, he doesn't care to challenge if he is really great or not but hey more power to him if he can command it and get paid why not? and avoid brain damage

He was born with brain damage.

Poor guy needs to keep fighting because he keeps spending his money. We will see him in twenty years starring in The Hangover remake.

That’s because he would get his head kicked in.

The only way he’ll fight is if it’s not a real fight. Got it.

What a joke.

More embarrassing than the McG Circus.

He's fighting a midget.

The only way he’ll fight is if it’s not a real fight. Got it.
A real fight doesn't have judges, rounds with minute breaks in between, any type of rules set in place, and doesn't necessarily end when one guy gets his lights put out.

Last edited:
maybe, but he isn't fighting them anymore

Because hes declined and would lose. Like all great boxers who continue fighting past their prime, they all lose.

Mayweather is actually a genius because his boxing legacy is set and hes collecting huge paychecks for easy fights.

So in essence.....he just wants to fight with Marquess of Queensberry Rules in MMA?

I for one am shocked.

I thought he'd he would be willing to grapplefuck Khabib<{Heymansnicker}>

No shit. I wish people would stop talking about this. He will never, ever compete in anything except boxing.

Why would a 41 year old boxer fight in mma when he can make $100mil boxing mixed martial artists and kickboxers that call him out for a boxing match? Like it or not, Floyd has a point. The ball is entirely in his court; And he also owns the ball.

He's a boxer. He's aged out of fighting other top boxers, so if he can lure non-boxers into boxing matches with him he can keep extorting money out of dumbasses and get non-boxers a fat payday in the process.

This is truly hilarious. He's a boxer.. yeah he's pound for pound probably the greatest of all time. Still making noise and can't blame him for wanting shit on his terms moving forward.. derp

Back