Mayweather-Pacquiao 2

It may actually be fun now that both fighters have slowed down considerably. I don't think Mayweather would want to risk it though.

Less legs means he goes nowhere and stays in front of Manny. Being the far superior in-fighter, boxer, defender, Manny starts eating silly counters from inside. How do you not see that.

And if anyone on here is thinking the MacGregor fight was any indication of where Floyd is, then
RevolvingHandsomeEmu-max-1mb.gif

Floyd carried that fight to make it interesting for the MMA fans instead of wiping the floor with Conor in the 1st 3 rounds.
This.. same with Maidana 1, he made it closer then he needed to, to sell the rematch

Got no interest in seeing a rematch between these two. Floyd waited for Pac to age the first time and we saw how that played out. Now Manny is looking even more shot.

Got no interest in seeing a rematch between these two. Floyd waited for Pac to age the first time and we saw how that played out. Now Manny is looking even more shot.

No excuse but Manny was serious injured and did not want to fight but this fucktard Buboy convinced him to do it because he wanted his money. Nowadays the rematch doesnt makeml much sense

wow pac really wants the $$$

the 1st fight floyd clearly won...never heard anyone wanting a rematch

only pactards want a rematch

Floyd would dominate again
pac looks desperate as hell talking about this

Floyd is only coming out for a 100 million dollar payday.

Would you be interested in a rematch? Rematch still sells 2 million PPV’s easily

I’d pay and watch again if Floyd were to fight toe to toe like he did against McNugget

Floyds too smart to bang like a neanderthal and is a better boxer than pac so no why would he do a dumb thing like slug it out.

i actually think mayweather deteriorated far more than pac, at least based on their last fights. floyd spanked mcgregor, but looked like shit doing it. pacman beat the breaks off of matthysse, who at least is a boxer with a pulse.

it's a pointless rematch, and floyd is probably smart enough not to take it.

You think thats how floyd actually fights? hahah wtf Floyd didnt look like that because he got old. Do you think he just forgot to box lol. He fought that way on purpose

You think thats how floyd actually fights? hahah wtf Floyd didnt look like that because he got old. Do you think he just forgot to box lol. He fought that way on purpose
i'm not talking about him walking forward. his reflexes, his speed, his footwork, the way he got caught in exchanges.

he got punched on purpose? he was slower on purpose? he let conor step around him on purpose? get the fuck out of here. he didn't forget to box, he just got old and started looking like shit. it happens to everyone. he still owned the clueless cunt, looked way out of mcgregor's league, but conor was 0-0 coming into that fight, so forgive me for not being blown away by that performance.

i'm not talking about him walking forward. his reflexes, his speed, his footwork, the way he got caught in exchanges.

he got punched on purpose? he was slower on purpose? he let conor step around him on purpose? get the fuck out of here. he didn't forget to box, he just got old and started looking like shit. it happens to everyone. he still owned the clueless cunt, looked way out of mcgregor's league, but conor was 0-0 coming into that fight, so forgive me for not being blown away by that performance.

Yes he didnt have a gameplan but to walk him down. He was jumping off his feet and throwing wildly. it wasnt because he got old that he fought that way. thats all im saying. he looked slower in the berto fight and thats how he really fights

Mexican food>Asian food
Why you gotta say that
It’s actually got more overlap. My wife’s hometown has their own version of Chile rellenos and chicharrones de harina. As a Chicano I will say we got the lock on chiles and hot sauces while chinos got the fish and noodles on lock.

Back