Mayweather-Pacquiao 2

I'd rather see Pac vs Bud than a rematch. Pac would just get embarrassed again

i actually think mayweather deteriorated far more than pac, at least based on their last fights. floyd spanked mcgregor, but looked like shit doing it. pacman beat the breaks off of matthysse, who at least is a boxer with a pulse.

it's a pointless rematch, and floyd is probably smart enough not to take it.
That wasnt real.

Floyd starches Manny though with superior countering in the pocket, Pacman might get KO'd.
But I doubt the fight really happens.

Yeah I think floyd hangs in close and beats Manny up pretty embarrasingly.

We already saw them fight, and Floyd showed no signs of hanging in close, starching Manny, or KO'ing Manny.

You'd all watch u lame asses.
Watching May/Pac 2 would be like getting really shitty Mexican food while you're drunk at 3:30 in the morning. You'll do it, but you likely will think a little less of yourself after it, and the bill will be excessive.

Watching May/Pac 2 would be like getting really shitty Mexican food while you're drunk at 3:30 in the morning. You'll do it, but you likely will think a little less of yourself after it, and the bill will be excessive.

But it was worth it to see two legends go at it while they still have enough in the tank.

Both guys are still A Level Elite

Mexican food>Asian food

Floyd always will be a tough match up for Manny. But not sure why people think Floyd would be more dominant the second time? Manny has been more active, looked pretty good in his last fight and was not close to getting destroyed in the first fight. If anything, I’d say Floyd would be the one who’s regressed more since the first fight with age, inactivity and didn’t look sharp vs McGregor. I’d still favor Floyd, but think PAC has a better shot now.

but it's amazing in the moment

that is a big continent. Like bruh, you ever tried Vietnamese food? G I'm backin' Nam on this one.

(Still got love for Mexican food though).
An all night Pho spot close to the clubs would kill it! Put Rolled Tacos and Carne Asada burritos outta business.

We already saw them fight, and Floyd showed no signs of hanging in close, starching Manny, or KO'ing Manny.
Less legs means he goes nowhere and stays in front of Manny. Being the far superior in-fighter, boxer, defender, Manny starts eating silly counters from inside. How do you not see that.

And if anyone on here is thinking the MacGregor fight was any indication of where Floyd is, then
RevolvingHandsomeEmu-max-1mb.gif

Floyd carried that fight to make it interesting for the MMA fans instead of wiping the floor with Conor in the 1st 3 rounds.

I'd like to see the fight outside the US where the ref may not love Floyd as much. He'd still win, but I think the fight would be more fun with a bit less hugging.

of course i'd watch it, no i wouldn't pay for it. has any credible proof ever come out that manny really fought injured? He always has an excuse, well, people shouldn't pay no 100 bucks for an excuse.

Floyd couldn’t even spar for the mcgregor fight, dude is done and manny is broke

Less legs means he goes nowhere and stays in front of Manny. Being the far superior in-fighter, boxer, defender, Manny starts eating silly counters from inside. How do you not see that.

And if anyone on here is thinking the MacGregor fight was any indication of where Floyd is, then
RevolvingHandsomeEmu-max-1mb.gif

Floyd carried that fight to make it interesting for the MMA fans instead of wiping the floor with Conor in the 1st 3 rounds.

Staying in front of Manny does not mean they will be in-fighting. It more than likely means Floyd will be playing directly to Manny's strengths.

Let's not fool ourselves, Floyd did not stand in front of Manny for a reason. He's not some super human fighter, he has strengths and he fights smart. No way in hell hes ever knocking Manny out, that's a pipe dream. Dude hasn't knocked anyone out in forever and Pac's chin is rock solid.

We saw these guys fight. We saw Floyd's lack of ability to hurt Pac. To still believe an even older Floyd would knock Manny out is just silliness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back