Mayweather-McGregor or Canelo-GGG

If both PPVs were on the same day which would you purchase?

• Total voters

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If both PPVs fell on the same day, and you could only buy one?
Which one would you buy.
Same price, same time.

I'd choose Canelo-GGG, just for the fact that its an actual fight and is a 50/50 match that could go either way.
Paying $100 to watch Mayweather KO McGregor in 3 punches, would be perfectly fine with me on any day that didn't include Canelo-GGG.

Poll @RR
If possible.

The boxing match, not the circus.

GGG-Canelo obviously, Mayweather vs McGregor is a freakshow shitty fight with a foregone conclusion

Throw in Tyson Fury vs Akebono in a MMA match and I'll go with the freakshow card.

Canelo GGG and I'm a human cock fighting fan as well as a boxing fan

Have some respect for the posters here, this ain't the heavies. Canelo vs ggg of course.

If both PPVs fell on the same day, and you could only buy one?
Which one would you buy.
Same price, same time.

I'd choose Canelo-GGG, just for the fact that its an actual fight and is a 50/50 match that could go either way.
Paying $100 to watch Mayweather KO McGregor in 3 punches, would be perfectly fine with me on any day that didn't include Canelo-GGG.

Poll @RR
If possible.

Gotcha. I won't lie, even though I would rather watch GGG/Canelo, I'd go to May/Conor just because you don't pass on it. It's an event and history. I get free tickets to both so that's probably as honest an answer as you can get in here.

Now, if I was at home paying money, I'd buy Canelo/GGG. I wouldn't even consider purchasing May/Conor.

Gotcha. I won't lie, even though I would rather watch GGG/Canelo, I'd go to May/Conor just because you don't pass on it. It's an event and history. I get free tickets to both so that's probably as honest an answer as you can get in here.

Now, if I was at home paying money, I'd buy Canelo/GGG. I wouldn't even consider purchasing May/Conor.

Similar idea to this. I'd probably watch McGregor vs Mayweather because it's a once in a lifetime type deal that Id rather watch live.
I can watch the replay of a good boxing match knowing the result and still enjoy it.

I would only buy Floyd/McG if Ronda was returning on the undercard.

youll be able to watch the entire ggg/canelo fight in a gif the next day after ggg smokes him

Big Floyd fan but a McGregor fight is just a silly cash grab. Such a mismatch that it shouldn't even be sanctioned.

Next up: Enema vs handjob - what's more enjoyable?

I would buy Mayweather McGregor and have Canelo-GGG on my laptop, I would just have to watch May/McG, as shit as the actual fight would be.

GGG/Canelo.

If Floyd and Conor fight it will be shit and everyone who was hyped with complain after.

Next up: Enema vs handjob - what's more enjoyable?
Why not both at the same time?
giphy.gif

GGG/Canelo, a high quality fight that is almost guaranteed to be great. The other fight is just a chance for both guys to make tons of money, the winner won't really get much credit either as there will be excuses either way i.e age, lack of experience, weight. I might be more excited if it was Mcgregor vs Canelo or GGG, because isn't Mcgregor really a middleweight? He drained himself worse than Chavez jr to get to 147 and that was 2 years ago.

GGG/Canelo

Despite the fact that I haven't missed a Mayweather fight in over 10 years but Conor/Floyd is pretty much like Floyd picking up some bum from the street and fighting him, Conor has no chance.

Back