Mayweather Mcgregor Gate 55 mil

The fight itself did not have that big fight feel to it. Empty quiet crowd, weak entrances, no risk for Floyd. It was a glorified sparring match.

Well short of the 72 million Gate for Mayweather Pacquiao

The ppv is also well short of the 4.9 million record but uncle Dana told everyone they broke the gate record and ppv record smh

Why are you putting the blame on Dana?? Leonard Elerbe and Floyd said the same thing. They're all promoters. And the ppv did not fall well short of the record.....May/Pac did 4.6 mill buys and this fight is estimated and mid to high 4 mill....so worse case it will fall just short Where do you get well short??

Where were the rich folks and their private jets on Aug. 28th?
LasVegasMAIN.jpg

Sounds like it still did great it just wasn't the absurd #'s that were mentioned last week. From everything I've read the PPV is trending to break the record.

Why are you putting the blame on Dana?? Leonard Elerbe and Floyd said the same thing.

Dana would get his info from this event from Mayweather Promotions
So while DW is prone to BS, he would have been fed the BS this time

Dana would get his info from this event from Mayweather Promotions
So while DW is prone to BS, he would have been fed the BS this time

Exactly what I was thinking. It was those guys that said it first.

Except look at the clock and see the time isn't sped up. You must haven't seen PAC on the heavyweight bag before. It's the same speed. THey call him thunder and lightening

The clock is speeded up, from 1:22 to 1:21 there's only 0,6-0,7 seconds, you can check it yourself

Sounds like it still did great it just wasn't the absurd #'s that were mentioned last week. From everything I've read the PPV is trending to break the record.

Yes! The only problem is they overpriced the mid and low level tickets. Look at the Canelo fight. It is already sold out(confirmed) but the gate is only $30 million or so. Yet the Maymac fight easily beat that figure with a smaller crowd. If they had adjusted the pricing they could have probably hit the record and had a full sell out of the arena.

Either way, 55 million is the second highest gate ever.

Back