Mayweather Mcgregor Gate 55 mil

When will people realize Dana White is full of shit. He's probably also lying about the Paulie sparring. I'd love to see that footage now.
It's fake news. Random twitter trolls aren't credible sources

Well short of the 72 million Gate for Mayweather Pacquiao

The ppv is also well short of the 4.9 million record but uncle Dana told everyone they broke the gate record and ppv record smh

Another dumb ass Conor hater. It's like you idiots replicate every time you post a shitty false thread.

How dare you besmirch our fearless leader.

giphy.gif

Another dumb ass Conor hater. It's like you idiots replicate every time you post a shitty false thread.
He's a part of Pac Street Elite,recognized by NATO and the SPLC as a terrorist organization.

They are like ISIS while your like the little dirt rock throwing kids that ISIS leaves behind.

No they didn't.

Fake news.

Per the article:

Jed I. Goodman received the gross gate and ticket sales information from the Nevada Athletic Commission on Tuesday

Who the fook is Jedi Goodman? Dude isn't even verified. Stop pushing fake news.
I said MMAfighting

The Aug. 26 boxing match made $55,414,865.79 in ticket sales at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, MMA Fighting confirmed with the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) on Tuesday. The news was first reported by Jed I. Goodman on Twitter.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...short-of-mayweather-vs-pacquiao-record-number

He's a part of Pac Street Elite,recognized by NATO and the SPLC as a terrorist organization.

They are like ISIS while your like the little dirt rock throwing kids that ISIS leaves behind.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Seriously?

Who gives a fuck about the live gate?

The real numbers that matter are the ppv buys, which have not come out yet. I dont give a fuck what bullshit site you get your news from. Those are the real numbers and they have not been released yet. Both May/Pac and May/Mac ppv went for $100. So that tells us all we need to know on how successful this event was.

So continue jacking off to the live gate, you morons.

MY APOLOGIES to the OP, although he is a Pactard. I emailed NSAC earlier this morning (they have their contact info on their website) and I got a reply:
Gross Gate $55,414,865.79
Number of sold tickets 13,094
Number of complimentary tickets 137

Colleen
Nevada Athletic Commission
702 486-2575 Telephone
[email protected] email

WE HAVE MOVED TO
3300 W SAHARA AVE #450
LAS VEGAS NV 89102

Here's the message I sent to them:
Hi,

I’d like to know the live gate and number of tickets sold for the Mayweather-McGregor boxing PPV that took place on August 26th, 2017. I am a consumer.

Thanks,

Who gives a fuck about the live gate?

The real numbers that matter are the ppv buys, which have not come out yet. I dont give a fuck what bullshit site you get your news from. Those are the real numbers and they have not been released yet. Both May/Pac and May/Mac ppv went for $100. So that tells us all we need to know on how successful this event was.

So continue jacking off to the live gate, you morons.
That's true but Leonard Ellerbe said before the fight that the live gate was already over 60 millions, so he lied.
Floyd himself said multiple times that the live gate record was broken, he lied too.

That's a fair bit lower than expected.

wS34IZ.gif

tumblr_nnrajn4Xtq1rofocqo1_400.gif

5fb1a8.gif

Counter Hook when Floyd extended too far

JiUBFM.gif

Left hook that rocked Floyd

Compubox and Mcnugget fans can say all night how Mcgregor landed 100 punches but he never landed anything this hard the whole night. Floyd walked down Conor because he didn't respect his power. He was on his wheels all night vs Manny. Jabbing, circling, and clinching.

Really wish Conor studied this fight. Manny was a bull and stood in the pocket unloading. whereas Conor was desperate to maintain distance the whole way. a simple adjustment such as fighting inside like Floyd did was nothing to marvel at. Conor and his team were just amateur hour not knowing what to do. not saying Conor should have learned to be a brawler, but he should have prepared to fight in the pocket, which is where 80% of boxing occurs

Really wish Conor studied this fight. Manny was a bull and stood in the pocket unloading. whereas Conor was desperate to maintain distance the whole way. a simple adjustment such as fighting inside like Floyd did was nothing to marvel at. Conor and his team were just amateur hour not knowing what to do. not saying Conor should have learned to be a brawler, but he should have prepared to fight in the pocket, which is where 80% of boxing occurs

Conor has never show the ability to fight in the pocket. You can't just learn that in a year.

He never had the ability to do any of that.

Back