Mayweather Mcgregor Gate 55 mil

Mayweather-Pacquiao was a bigger deal and felt like it.
People knew about this fight but outside of this forum most people didn't give Conor a chance
I know a lot of casuals that gave Conor a good chance

wS34IZ.gif

tumblr_nnrajn4Xtq1rofocqo1_400.gif

5fb1a8.gif

Counter Hook when Floyd extended too far

JiUBFM.gif

Left hook that rocked Floyd

Compubox and Mcnugget fans can say all night how Mcgregor landed 100 punches but he never landed anything this hard the whole night. Floyd walked down Conor because he didn't respect his power. He was on his wheels all night vs Manny. Jabbing, circling, and clinching.
You can post those gifs all that you want. That is one of the worst fights ever in the history of combat sports. It's beyond boring.

b-but Floyd said it broke the records 80mili. Dana said 6.5

Last edited:
Mmafighting just confirmed the number

Mmafighting and Ariel just
Confirmed the number dummy.

Ban yourself and your ignorance
Congrats. You finally got a legit source. Random twitter trolls aren't sources. Dude wasn't even verified.

Congrats. You finally got a legit source. Random twitter trolls aren't sources. Dude wasn't even verified.

Except mmafighting quoted the same source in the article because he isn't a random Twitter troll.

Know your role and shut your mouth next time

Except mmafighting quoted the same source in the article because he isn't a random Twitter troll.

Know your role and shut your mouth next time
Then I recant my previous post. Still fake news. Random twitter trolls are not credible sources. Dude isn't even verified.

wS34IZ.gif

tumblr_nnrajn4Xtq1rofocqo1_400.gif

5fb1a8.gif

Counter Hook when Floyd extended too far

JiUBFM.gif

Left hook that rocked Floyd

Compubox and Mcnugget fans can say all night how Mcgregor landed 100 punches but he never landed anything this hard the whole night. Floyd walked down Conor because he didn't respect his power. He was on his wheels all night vs Manny. Jabbing, circling, and clinching.
Just look how quick and compact that counter straight left is. MMA giys just don't punch like that

Then I recant my previous post. Still fake news. Random twitter trolls are not credible sources. Dude isn't even verified.
MMA fighting said they confirmed it with the NSAC and that "random twitter troll" was the first to publish the numbers.

You've got a lot of recanting to do.

MMA fighting said they confirmed it with the NSAC and that "random twitter troll" was the first to publish the numbers.

You've got a lot of recanting to do.
No they didn't.

Fake news.

Per the article:

Jed I. Goodman received the gross gate and ticket sales information from the Nevada Athletic Commission on Tuesday

Who the fook is Jedi Goodman? Dude isn't even verified. Stop pushing fake news.

Lol at this gif being speeded up to make it more impressive

<36>

Except look at the clock and see the time isn't sped up. You must haven't seen PAC on the heavyweight bag before. It's the same speed. THey call him thunder and lightening

When will people realize Dana White is full of shit. He's probably also lying about the Paulie sparring. I'd love to see that footage now.

No they didn't.

Fake news.

Per the article:

Jed I. Goodman received the gross gate and ticket sales information from the Nevada Athletic Commission on Tuesday

Who the fook is Jedi Goodman? Dude isn't even verified. Stop pushing fake news.

So much butt hurt. lol

Back