Mayweather Mcgregor Gate 55 mil

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Well short of the 72 million Gate for Mayweather Pacquiao

The ppv is also well short of the 4.9 million record but uncle Dana told everyone they broke the gate record and ppv record smh

Mayweather vs McGregor
Gross Gate $55,414,865.79
Number of sold tickets 13,094
Number of complimentary tickets 137

Mayweather-Pacquiao was a bigger deal and felt like it.
People knew about this fight but outside of this forum most people didn't give Conor a chance

Is your av a photoshop or a screenshot of one of the 3 punches Manny landed on Floyd in their fight?

Is your av a photoshop or a screenshot of one of the 3 punches Manny landed on Floyd in their fight?

giphy.gif

Let me know when Conor landed a shot on Floyd and sent him flying to the ropes.

i knew that the gate and ppv wouldnt be higher than Pacquiao vs Floyd

that was a fight expected for ages,Conor vs floyd materialized too fast and outside from some rednecks and teenagers,no one expected conor to win,you cant put more people to buy ppv than Pac vs floyd when people(the no delusional ones) already know the obvious result of the fight

This fight looked bigger than the Pacquiao fight because the draw the attention of a lot of casuals and MMA fanboys that don't really have the money to pay for PPV's and tickets. The May/Pac crowd was older and better established in life.

wS34IZ.gif

tumblr_nnrajn4Xtq1rofocqo1_400.gif

5fb1a8.gif

Counter Hook when Floyd extended too far

JiUBFM.gif

Left hook that rocked Floyd

Compubox and Mcnugget fans can say all night how Mcgregor landed 100 punches but he never landed anything this hard the whole night. Floyd walked down Conor because he didn't respect his power. He was on his wheels all night vs Manny. Jabbing, circling, and clinching.

OP is stumbling all over the place. I see a Pactard avatar too:
56025.jpg

Some fruitcake on Twitter tweeted the same thing to Ariel Helwani:

Still don't see a clear source.

wS34IZ.gif

tumblr_nnrajn4Xtq1rofocqo1_400.gif

5fb1a8.gif

Counter Hook when Floyd extended too far

JiUBFM.gif

Left hook that rocked Floyd

Compubox and Mcnugget fans can say all night how Mcgregor landed 100 punches but he never landed anything this hard the whole night. Floyd walked down Conor because he didn't respect his power. He was on his wheels all night vs Manny. Jabbing, circling, and clinching.

Exactly. People who think Conor did better than Pacquiao, Cotto, Maidana, Canelo, simply didn't watch those fights

I did find a video with Helwani and Espinoza though. Just used the upload date on YT to search.

They're in the mid 4 millions right now for PPV, with good chance of breaking the PPV record. Not finished w/ the video so I can't say anything about the gate.

Back